Customer Experience Manager, Banking and Financial Products Servicing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Stripe's Banking and Financial Products (B&FP) group is
building new products that expand the scope of problems we tackle
beyond payments and into the rest of the financial stack. Right now
this includes Capital, Issuing, Atlas, Treasury and Corporate Card
- and there's more on the way.
At Stripe, Customer Experience Teams not only resolve our users'
issues but also serve as a voice of the customer for our
engineering teams to make our products world-class.
You'll be joining an experienced team with members who have a
track record of successfully building large-scale businesses. You
will be expected to grow quickly as we continue to launch and scale
new products that will impact millions of customers around the
The B&FP Customer Experience Team is accountable for
end-to-end resolution of complex support needs. Specifically we
- Card Disputes and Chargebacks
- Mobile Remote Data Capture (MRDC)
- Banking transaction errors (e.g., ACH reversal)
- Customer complaints management (per regulatory and partner
- Account closures
We are looking for an experienced Customer Experience leader who
has built these processes and teams from the ground up and scaled
to support thousands of users.
We are a lean team. You are a fit for this role if you get
energy from supporting tens of thousands of users and not from
managing large teams.
## You will:
- Build the Customer Experience team to support complex needs of
our banking products' users
- Lead the organization to design and deliver incredible user
- Design tight feedback loops with product and engineering teams
to reduce customer friction
- Collaborate with Engineering, Risk, Legal and Compliance to
improve our products and processes
- Always keep users top of mind. You will hold the rest of the
team and our partners accountable for high standards of customer
## We're looking for people who:
- At least 5+ years of leading Customer Experience or other
Frontline Teams that directly support customer needs, preferably in
high-growth technology companies
- Expertise in building and managing complex banking support
- An ability to execute on and deliver complex operational
projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Care deeply about the customer experience and go the extra mile
to help users solve problems. You are passionate about helping
entrepreneurs build businesses.
- Are incisive about breaking down problems, and excel at using
data to drive decisions (even when the data is not perfect)
- Always question the first answer and enjoy going levels deeper
to find all the edge cases. You are rigorous when designing new
processes and put a high bar on the quality of your
Keywords: Stripe, Eugene , Customer Experience Manager, Banking and Financial Products Servicing, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!