Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we're always looking
for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and
collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and
authorization platform designed by developers, for developers.
Basically, we make companies' login boxes safe, secure, and
seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the
world's identities so innovators can innovate. But it's a big
mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there's a place for
As a Senior Engineer, you will contribute to the development of
automated access management tools at Auth0. This role involves
developing access policies and implementing automated solutions for
access management. A strong mind for edge-cases and a love of
problem solving is key to this role!
Your contributions will help Auth0 scale to meet the needs of a
distributed workforce. Additionally, you will help ensure Auth0
remains compliant in all relevant regulations, and help develop new
features that create solutions across departments.
- Take ownership of project features from requirements gathering
- Develop security services, tools, and automation to help make
our work secure by design.
- Communicate with teams across all departments at Auth0 to
discover and define requirements.
- Integrate web APIs from a diverse portfolio of cloud
- Document and maintain system functionality.
- Intermediate (2+ years) experience with Python 3, NodeJs, or
- Previous AWS ecosystem experience with an emphasis on Lambda
functions and the "serverless" model.
- Awareness of the importance of security on design
- Familiarity with web security principles related to access
- Ability to develop feature requirements and prioritize based on
- Currently located in the United States or Canada.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS IAM policy best practices.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database design, especially DynamoDB.
- Knowledge of access management frameworks (e.g. RBAC).
- Previous experience working with the Serverless framework.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login
transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are
proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work.
Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision
and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything
from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team,
one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds
often don't apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren't
looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we're
looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better
with their unique experiences. If you think you'd be a great fit,
then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related
activities without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability,
citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special
disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and
will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the