Cloud Technology Account Lead
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ardent is currently looking to identify an Account Lead to join
This is a remote role.
Ardent is looking for personable, sharp and focused achiever who
embraces hard work and prizes the relationships they build above
everything else. The right fit for this position is someone
proactive that can work independently, but also enjoys
collaborating with and celebrating others. In this role you will
manage client relationships and steward that trust responsibly.
Ardent is looking to identify a candidate who can own multiple
accounts, client interactions, deadlines and consultant schedules
without breaking a sweat.
The Account Lead creates, identifies and closes sales for the
Cloud Practice within a specific geographical region or set of
named accounts. Prior experience selling marketing software into
the enterprise space is highly preferred. As the individual who
represents Ardents' Cloud capabilities and drives the revenue, this
person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large
pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with
existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players -
hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness
to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals.
This Sr. level seller must have strong business value presentation
skills and be comfortable presenting at all levels of an
organization and selling as an individual as well as part of a
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and
organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking
and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned
quotas for their role.
In this role you will:
- Enable data-driven decisions through innovative BI
- Grow relationships with clients across multiple industries -
managing the sales process from start to finish.
- Strategize with colleagues and technology partners to determine
the best solution to yield short and long-term client success.
- Maintain detailed, organized workflows and calendars to keep
projects on track.
- Proactively move opportunities through pipeline.
- Strategize with coworkers, clients and partners regarding how
to best address a client's needs.
- Track and record metrics throughout processes
- Meet and exceed financial goals
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via
networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our
internal SFA system
- Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A proven sales hunter and closer.
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience & a
BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Strong preference for Digital Marketing sales experience
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast
pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Experience selling at the "C" level - CMO is a plus
Keywords: ArdentMC, Eugene , Cloud Technology Account Lead, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!