Channel Account Manager
Company: WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Perform channel development and sales activities for an
assigned geographic area to achieve or exceed assigned
- Develop and execute territory business plan.
- Team with Inside Sales Reps to generate new business and grow
existing customers through partners. Support partners on how to
best utilize both organization's products and services to achieve
their intended outcome.
- Create and perform sales presentations to match organization's
products/services with identified needs.
- Maintain regular contact with the partners to ensure customer
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products,
services, and internal systems such as CRM to facilitate sales
- Provide recruitment, training, and ongoing relationship
management with all channel partners.
- Provide ongoing pipeline management and forecasting updates as
Skills and Qualifications:
- A good understanding of selling Network Security, End Point and
- Good English skills, both written and spoken, are a
pre-requisite to be considered for this role.
- Excellent communication (oral or written) and presentation
skills in the above languages.
- Proven record of sales excellence, with a proven and consistent
achievement of assigned objectives and quotas.
- Proven ability to develop specific plans to ensure revenue
growth in the assigned geographic area.
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure, Endpoint and Internet
security industry a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic sales environment.
- Other projects and duties assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales management, related field
or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4-5 years indirect sales experience in a related industry.
- Experience working in 2-tier interdependent eco-systems.
- Experience working with a CRM such as SalesForce or BI tools
such as Tableu or PowerBI.
Why Work for WatchGuard?
At WatchGuard we create smart security, simply done. We're a
leader in building cyber security hardware, wireless, and cloud
solutions that protect small and midsize businesses, and
distributed enterprises worldwide. Our award-winning network
security solutions provide layered, enterprise-grade protection
that is easy to deploy and manage. Whether you are an industry
veteran, or at the beginning of your career, now is an amazing time
to work in the security industry, and there's never been a better
time to be at WatchGuard.
We love solving the industry's toughest challenges, and our
innovation keeps our customers ahead of increasingly sophisticated
hackers, which has fueled record revenues. We're heavily
reinvesting in the company, and driving rapid acceleration across
all aspects of our business. As a result, our employee base has
nearly doubled in the last three years, organically and through
Our company culture places intense focus on our customers and
employees. From the newest employee to our CEO, you'll find that
each person at WatchGuard embodies our core values: accountability,
passion for success, community building, and maintaining a customer
focus in all things.
WatchGuard Technologies is privately backed by equity firms
Vector Capital and Francisco Partners, and has headquarters in
Seattle, Washington, with offices throughout North America, Europe,
Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
WatchGuard provides equal employment opportunities for all
qualified employees, regardless of their race, color, national
origin, religion, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, age, sex, sexual
orientation (including gender expression or identity), marital
status, mental or physical disability, honorably discharged veteran
or military status, or any other category protected by federal,
state or local laws. Our equal employment opportunity (or EEO)
policy is to focus solely on the talent, hard work, contributions
and actual results achieved by each WatchGuard employee, and on the
potential of employment candidates to make such contributions. We
consider focusing on an employee's protected characteristic rather
than on talent, hard work and actual work results to be a violation
of our EEO policy.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse
Keywords: WatchGuard Technologies, Inc., Eugene , Channel Account Manager, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!