Company: Better Cloud
Posted on: June 12, 2021
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that
enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing
stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an
expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward
thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on
BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a
community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the
new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched
the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and
publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of
SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in
San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount
raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus,
Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and
Our Analytics technology stack currently includes Python, Java,
BigQuery, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Spark, Cloud Composer, Tableau and
Excel. We don't expect anyone to have experience with all of these
technologies. We're simply looking for engineers who are great at
what they do, love it, and are eager to learn. We have integrated
data from 10+ systems and have created a robust infrastructure to
disseminate key insights across the organization. If you have these
qualities and want to join a lean, high performing team, then we
are the place for you!
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, math, finance, statistics, or
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use
hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business
- Fluency in Python and SQL
- Experience with GCP, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Spark and
distributed systems (HDFS / Google File System)
- Minimum 2-3 years in the analysis space as an Analytics
Engineer, Data Engineer, or similar roles.
- Experience using Python / Pandas to automate data retrieval,
manipulation, and analysis
- Experience in unit testing or validating code / data
- Help drive the business and product architecture of the
- Build complex functions and scripts that answer questions for
- Facilitate the transfer of data from a variety of sources to
our analytics database (for example: Salesforce, Our platform
(BetterCloud), our billing system, Marketo, etc.).
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources.
- Maintain existing infrastructure that powers our existing
analytics and reporting technology stack.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends in
- Model data at rest to enable powerful data analysis.
- Work with people across the organization to identify data
quality issues in source systems and help keep the data
- Provide solutions that help share data with the
- Be an advocate for best practices and continued learning.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled
Keywords: Better Cloud, Eugene , Analytics Engineer, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!