Account Lead - OPM
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ardent is currently looking to identify an Account Lead to join
This is a remote role.
ArdentMC is seeking an energetic and motivated individual tasked
with focusing on increasing sales opportunities specific to the
Office of Personnel Management (OPM) customers. Ardent maintains an
IDIQ contract with OPM and is seeking a sales professional who can
leverage this vehicle to secure Government task orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with lead generation campaigns.
- Develop and manage customer relationships and drive/generate
leads that results in meeting revenue goals.
- Develop an understanding of customers' needs and ensure
requests are brought to conclusion.
- Identify relevant leads and target prospects by cold calling,
email, networking, etc.
- Maintain in depth knowledge and understanding of OPM mission,
goals, contracts, etc.
- Shape work that can be competed on the HRSITPMO IDIQ.
- Create proposals against issued task orders.
- Support marketing activities as requested.
- Work with Ardent Business Development team to provide sales
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Strong time management skills required.
- Proficient knowledge using Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross functional
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; technical background in IT,
software development a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Keywords: ArdentMC, Eugene , Account Lead - OPM, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!