Environmental Services Technician
Company: Three Rivers Casino
Location: Coos Bay
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Make sure Casino is clean and in order at all times. Responsible
for keeping the restrooms clean and sanitized and outside grounds
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean restrooms and make sure supplies never get low.
- Maintain the Casino by cleaning all machines, chairs, and
- Clean floors and carpet.
- Empty and clean trash cans inside the Casino.
- Clean Casino Offices and Team Member Areas.
- Use all cleaning equipment in a safe manner.
- Perform grounds keeping duties as assigned.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily
communication and coordination with all departments, including
needed property or service concerns.
- Integrate the Three Rivers brand purpose into all processes,
communications and guest/team member experiences.
- Maintain awareness of, and effectively communicate to other
staff, property-wide/company promotions, events and programs. Keep
fellow team members/guests informed regarding the direction of the
- Ensure that all fellow team members will adhere to and deliver
Superior Guest services striving to exceed our internal and
external guest expectations.
- Provide information and explain Players Club benefits, property
amenities & marketing programs to our guests.
- Ensure living the brand/purpose in all work activities: "Every
day, we deliver uncommonly kind experiences that connect people to
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Other duties as directed by management.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift.
- Must be able to stand, carry, reach, twist, bend and squat
- Must be able to move up to 50 lbs.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
- Exposed to smoke, dust, and noise.
- Exposed to cleaning chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Must be able to work in a smoke-filled environment.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays & special
events as needed.
- This position is determined to have potential for possible
exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens.
Guest service is the foundation of our success at TRCR, and good
relations between Team Members and guests is essential. In
addition, we operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Therefore,
the following criteria apply to all TRCR Team Members, regardless
of the position they occupy:
- Maintain appearance standards as outlined in TRCR
- Interact with the guests or general public in a courteous,
professional and efficient manner.
- Maintain a good attendance record as outlined in TRCR
As outlined in the TRCR Handbook, federal law provides
exceptions under certain circumstances. In all other situations,
Team Members should consider the duties and expectations in this
Job Description to be the 'gold standard' applicable to all work
Three Rivers Casino Resort, Coos Bay
1297 NW Ocean Blvd
Coos Bay, Oregon 97420
Keywords: Three Rivers Casino, Eugene , Environmental Services Technician, Other , Coos Bay, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!