Company: NeoGenomics Laboratories
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking
environment? Do you want to become part of a company that invests
in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your
skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we
encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
NeoGenomics is looking for a Software Developer in Carlsbad, CA
who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell
you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
NeoGenomics Laboratories is comprised of a national team of
experts in developing and delivering laboratory diagnostic and
clinical trial services with a focus in cancer. It is the common
purpose of all NeoGenomics employees to save lives by improving
patient CARE through Communication, Accuracy, Reliability, and
Efficiency. Our staff physicians, scientists, laboratory
professionals, client services representatives, and sales people
team up with our clients. Together, we work to solve the medical,
scientific, and logistical challenges of making precise diagnoses,
aiding in bringing new therapies to market and finding the unusual
hallmarks of each patient's disease that point the way to proper
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven
mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by
improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform.
Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference
In this position, the Software Developer will work closely with
the Chief Architect and team of engineers to produce and maintain
software in the challenging biotech space. Some other
- Design, develop, and document software systems utilizing best
practices. Maintain security conscious codebase following existing
security policies and secure coding practices.
- Diagnose and remediate performance issues with code, query, or
other system optimizations.
- Read, understand, and update legacy software projects.
- Communicate effectively with internal customers, business
analysts, and project managers. Be willing to recommend alternative
solutions to that requested to help produce optimal solution in
agreed upon timeframe.
- Work independently in an efficient organized manner when
- Perform as software lead when assigned or cooperatively with
other software developers on the team.
- Perform code reviews and make recommendations as
- Write test cases, generate a functional/technical requirement
spec, or other design document.
- Review third-party software with understanding of buy vs. build
- Continue to grow and learn new skills both in and outside area
Experience & Required Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
field is preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years' experience in software
development. Laboratory, medical or health care environment a
- Knowledgeable of and have demonstrable experience in C# .NET
development of Windows client applications, Web services/Web API,
and Windows services.
- Experience with web application development, build systems
(npm, gulp, webpack), SPA frameworks (angularjs, react, vuejs), and
- MS SQL Server development experience creating procedures,
functions, triggers, tables, views, indexes, etc.
- Experience with version control systems (git, vsts, svn).
- Experience working on teams and developing large scale
Keywords: NeoGenomics Laboratories, Eugene , Software Developer, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!