Solution Architect (Partner Implementation - Americas)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in
enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and
powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first
Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top
public companies and government organizations around the world to
build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new
business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors,
increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate
the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience's Intelligent
Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the
world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and
government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance
Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce
error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than
250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and
London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best
places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and
Our Solutions Architect team within Professional Services
delivers high-value services, assisting with partner enablement and
support, architecture design, assessment, optimization, and
definition. This role requires a combination of skills including
channel go-to-market strategy, communications, data analytics as
well as systems integration experience.
Sales and implementation understanding, as well as technical
acumen allow them to empower our partners and customers with
creative solutions and advocate Hyperscience offerings within the
market and our business. For direct customers, Solutions
Architecture professionals translate customer integration
requirements into solutions that will create value for
Hyperscience, our customers and partners utilizing the expansive
capabilities of the platform.
This is a full-time position based in NYC (preferred) or can be
remote anywhere in the US.
- Facilitate partner training and enablement activities,
including documentation, training sessions and others.
- Shadow partners involved with implementation and support
- Support, own and troubleshoot any partner-related issues
through cross-functional collaboration.
- Assist partners with creation of Statement of Work and other
relevant templates regarding Hyperscience-specific content and best
- Build and document Hyperscience's requirements and processes
for our customer's integration specifications and objectives.
- Provide technical SME support in reviewing large
transformational / complex technical solutions / data models in
terms of compliance to requirements, efficiency of solution or
- Provide functional support to the development team.
- Articulate Hyperscience's framework and engagement approach
around our Cloud and modernization offerings from a technical and
- Create reusable artifacts from perspective of technology,
product, domain and infrastructure as applicable from past
- Reports directly to our VP of Global CX with dotted-line
responsibilities to our Head of Global Channels.
- Requires up to 75% travel to client sites across the Americas
(LAM, CAN, US).
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business
challenges, and are able to build and convey compelling plans and
- Adept at process assessments and understands applications of
automation in different business domains.
- You have a natural ability to balance multiple projects and
work within a high-growth and constantly evolving environment.
- You have a passion for solving complex business challenges and
thrive on constantly improving the partner experience.
- Experience with implementing and supporting integration to
mainstream ERP, HCM, CRM, MRP, EMR and Finance solutions (ex. SAP,
Workday, Salesforce, Allscripts, Oracle Financials).
- 3+ years experience delivering large-scale enterprise-level
platform implementation to top-tier customers and/or partners.
- 5+ years experience performing systems management and
- 5+ years experience collaborating with engineers or software
developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the
compatibility of system components.
- 5+ years experience coordinating with onshore and offshore
teams to convey requirements, clarify designs, and verify
- 5+ years experience conducting meetings with business and other
process stakeholders on functional requirements gathering.
- 5+ years experience preparing functional requirements documents
for system or configuration changes.
- Experience in cognitive automation or BPM solutions is a
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your
partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother
and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child,
under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of
different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: HyperScience, Eugene , Solution Architect (Partner Implementation - Americas), Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!