Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in
single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate
investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want
to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and
sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in
stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers
build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a Great Place to Work and was
recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100
lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised over $135M
to date, is based in Oakland, California and Dallas,Texas with
approximately 180 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our
reviews and see why our employees love working here!
We've built an amazing culture where everyone has a voice. We're
nice. We get things done. We have fun. We believe in work-life
balance (yes, you can really take a vacation). And our values are
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don't be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what's next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
Roofstock is looking for a Email and CRM Marketing Manager to
drive user engagement,
acquisition and retention throughout the customer journey across
both Roofstock and Stessa user bases. As a customer-centric leader,
you will be on the forefront of our customer experience and manage
our fastest-growing engagement channels.
What You Will Do
- Analyze the customer journey and conversion funnel to
proactively offer ideas and insights to improve the customer's
issues and challenges
- Define audiences, leverage data science propensity modeling,
and craft bespoke campaign and engagement strategies
- Build personalized campaigns and campaign workflows with
customer-centric focus on campaign design and aesthetic
- Partner with sales and transaction teams to maintain a
customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create
- Report out regularly on campaign/strategy performance,
identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and
- Run A/B tests and other growth experiments, properly
instrumenting the experiments, reporting results, and applying
- Recommend improvements to product and content teams based on
behavioral insights to drive improvements and long-term
- Manage diverse set of stakeholders on both Stessa and Roofstock
side including product, marketing, and sales
What You Bring With You
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a
- 5+ years experience in direct and digital marketing ideally in
a similar industry
- Strong analytical foundation and data-driven approach to
understanding a business
- Familiar with Hubspot, Iterable or other similar platforms
(e.g. Braze) that rely on features such as data feeds, handlebars,
etc to build campaigns
- Ability to write SQL/HTML strongly preferred
- Curious, critical thinking with an ability to interpret
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Team player attitude with good follow through
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents
Flexible time off and sick days
Supplemental bonus to support "work from home" office needs
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company's
As a remote team we are an upbeat and collaborative work
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the
values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including
hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training
opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age,
national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap,
mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or
identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition,
marital status, height and/or weight.