Posted on: June 12, 2021
Compensation is determined by your work location. Speak with the
recruiter for more information.
States Recurly can hire from:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois,
Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Montana, New
Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina Ohio, Oregon,
Pennsylvania, Texas, South Carolina, Utah, Washington (In
As a full-time employee, Recurly offers competitive benefits
programs, perks and options designed to fit your needs and the
needs of your family. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits
and a menu from which to choose options that work best for you and
eligible dependents. We also offer life insurance, short and
long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness
coverage, employee accident protection, health savings account
(HSA) & flexible spending account (FSA) options, employee
assistance program, Legal and Pet Insurance.
Other perks may include:
401(k) Retirement Plan
Flex Time Off
Dog friendly office
- Participate in requirements and solution design sessions,
working closely with stakeholders from across the entire
- Be a subject matter expert on Ruby on Rails.
- Define technical impacts, recommend best-practice and/or
alternate approaches and provide timeline estimates.
- Test, analyze, and address issues with products and
- Collaborate on and inform cross-functional teams of new feature
technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and
contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and
- Articulate development status to technical and non-technical
- Continually refine business acumen and establish
domain/industry vertical expertise.
- Advanced experience as a hands on Software Engineer (5+ years
- Strong knowledge of Ruby/RoR platform
- Experience with building out infrastructure and
- Experience in designing and building systems to operate at
- Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Ability to provide technical mentoring to other developers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A mindset focused on measuring impact, security, and
- Ability to hold yourself and others accountable to high
standards when working with production systems
- Experience with writing automated testing, TDD and Pair
- Experience with Node.js a plus
- A desire to improve engineering standards, tooling, and
- Ability to debug production issues across systems and the
browsers, systems, and versions
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management
platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for
market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as
Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on
Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive
recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has
deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42
countries. Our platform empowers billions of credit card
transactions and has enabled customers to recover $450 million + in
Recurly is backed by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused
private equity firm with over $9 billion in capital commitments.
The partnership offers Recurly access to significant capital and
resources to make continued investments in technology and platform
innovation and expand our go-to-market initiatives.
Offices located in San Francisco, California; Boulder, Colorado;
New Orleans, Louisiana and Remote!
Recurly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which
is protected by applicable law. Recurly is committed to providing
reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our
recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations
due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com
Keywords: Recurly, Eugene , Principal Engineer, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!