Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Program Manager is responsible for the successful planning,
execution and delivery of large scale, highly complex projects with
senior-level sponsors and stakeholders. Delivering on a mix of
technology and business focused projects, this role is responsible
for driving cross organizational process improvement initiatives,
major change initiatives, and internal projects tied to the
company's core strategies.
- Develop full scale project plans utilizing standardized project
management methodologies, processes and tools.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, requirements
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track milestones, resource allocation and budget.
- Provide direction and support to project teams.
- Coordinate activities across different organizational functions
and business units.
- Present regular reports defining project progress, problems and
solutions to stakeholders.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to
achieve project goals.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage many projects simultaneously and maintain highly
organized work while working within pressured deadlines.
- Foster collaboration among team members, other departments and
- Participate in the development of standard procedures,
templates and project plans to support Business Operations
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Change Management expertise.
- Results oriented with focus on achieving overall business
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects with tight time,
cost and quality targets.
- Effective in influencing and leading without direct line
- Ability to see the "big picture" and be proactive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interest to helping build teams and sharing knowledge and
skills with co-workers.
- Able to lead without positional authority.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in a fast paced
and complex environment.
- Experience with Value Stream Mapping, Continuous Improvement,
Lean Six Sigma and other quality and process improvement
methodologies a plus.
- Prefer candidates with PMP certification.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while
sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to
use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Keywords: Lighthouse, Eugene , Program Manager, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!