Director of Product Marketing
Company: NetBrain Technologies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation.
Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end
visibility into their hybrid network and streamline NetOps
workflows through automation. Today, over 2,400 of the world's
largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage
NetBrain's platform to automate network documentation,
troubleshooting, and change management.
"NetBrain's success is due to our people, and over the years, we
have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique
culture and exciting mission to transform the network management
industry." - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of
What We NeedNetBrain is looking for a dynamic, high energy and
results-driven Director of Product Marketing to help raise
awareness and support market penetration. NetBrain's no-code
automation platform has served over 2,400 enterprises and
established a new category of its own in rapid-growing network
automation space. With infrastructure going hybrid rapidly,
NetBrain is an essential solution for network engineer to resolve
network outages faster and prevent similar outages happening again.
We are at an inflection point as an organization for exponential
growth. The Director of Product Marketing and his/her team are a
critical driver for evangelizing the revolutionary network
automation message.The Impact You'll MakeThe role is responsible
for all aspects of Product Marketing including market segmentation,
messaging and positioning, competitive differentiation, content
creation, field enablement, and analyst relations. You will work
closely with NetBrain's product managers, engineering and sales and
all aspects of the Marketing function to align and communicate
NetBrain's vision to the market in service to driving awareness and
creating a pipeline. Success criteria include market expansion,
internal and external validation, pipeline creation and customer
success that translates into recurring revenue for NetBrain.
What You'll Do
- You will provide thought leadership around market trends and
- Develop outcome-based brand and solution positioning content
that aligns to our corporate messaging, by industry and
- Translate NetBrain products and services into compelling value
propositions for largest enterprises in the world
- Acquire and enable the Marketing team to acquire expertise on
target personas, how customers buy and users adopt NetBrain
products, and the value customer derive from NetBrain
- Cross functionally collaborate to develop and execute
go-to-market plans with measurable KPIs against key goals
- Clearly articulate NetBrain's position and differentiation vs
similar offerings. Be the expert on competitive capabilities.
- Create, curate and present compelling content for consumption
on the web, press releases, executive briefings, blogs and sales
- Leads product marketing team, including hiring and development
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years of experience in product marketing in IT
space with 2+ years of experience manageing a marketing team.
- You are full of creative energy with the courage to throw out
the playbook, and think outside the box.
- You are an excellent writter with strong verbal communication
and presentation skills.
- You are technically savvy with respect to products, solutions
and industries in our domain and you have the ability to learn
Keywords: NetBrain Technologies, Eugene , Director of Product Marketing, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!