Technical Support Engineer
Company: Vista Equity Partners
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Support Engineer is a detective whose knowledge of software
implementations, online payment system integrations, relational
databases, scripting, web applications, networks and general
knowledge of internet communication protocols provides a valuable
insight for solving problems. They are responsible for providing
high-quality technical support for the Granicus software services
we provide to the government and public.
This person will also work on other programming and
documentation projects as required. The Technical Support team
partners with the Customer Support team in maintaining a "Customer
Focused" environment, partnering with our stakeholders to achieve
the highest customer lifetime value and satisfaction.
What You'll Do:
- Ticket escalation from Customer Support and professional
- On-call rotation for Production Application Support.
- Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately
preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA)
of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's
information security program.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working with other
Engineering groups to resolve more advanced issues when
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for
team lead intervention.
- Updating the ticket tracking system to provide an accurate, and
current, status of support issues.
- Creating Knowledge Base articles to expand the knowledge for
handling support issues.
Keywords: Vista Equity Partners, Eugene , Technical Support Engineer, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!