Tier 3, Product Support Engineer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Founded in 2017, dutchie is an all-in-one technology platform
powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe
and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the
positive societal change the cannabis space brings to the world
through health and wellness benefits, social justice, and by
empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering
thousands of dispensaries across 35+ markets throughout the United
States and Canada, dutchie is the leading technology company in the
cannabis space and was named to Fast Company's 10 most innovative
companies in North America and LinkedIn's Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised $253M in funding to date, backed by Tiger
Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz,
Snoop Dogg's Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the
founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant's Thirty Five Ventures, and
other notable angel investors.
About the Role
We are hiring Tier 3, Product Support Engineer to join a highly
technical support team. You'll be responsible for ensuring that any
and all issues that arise during your interactions with customers
are swiftly resolved, while creating engaging conversations that
inspire an affinity with our brand. We're here to help our
customers every day so the ability to work a flexible schedule is
What You'll Do...
- Become a product expert in the LeafLogix platform.
- Troubleshoot issues with the platform, state traceability
systems, 3rd party integrators and various other external
- Provide basic and targeted training as needed for customers and
Tier 1 Support Specialists.
- Assist your teammates in solving new or unique problems and
documenting these solutions for future accessibility.
- Identify tools for new and existing products that will assist
the teams in providing efficient support.
- Assist in providing feedback to Product and Engineering with
issues, trends, platform workflow optimizations, etc.
What You Bring...
- 2+ years in a technical support role.
- Experience with APIs, JSON, SQL, TCP/IP.
- Passion for solving technical issues.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills as well as
strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience with
patience and adaptability.
- Cannabis industry experience a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..)
At dutchie, we're committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion
among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
Keywords: Dutchie, Eugene , Tier 3, Product Support Engineer, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!