Senior Data Engineer
Company: KCF Technologies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Why KCF Technologies?
KCF Technologies is an exciting and rapidly growing technology
company dedicated to putting innovative solutions to work in the
Industrial World. SmartDiagnostics, our IIOT Technology, supports
our mission to Transform American Industry through helping our
customers eliminate downtime, eradicate waste, increase safety, and
elevate manufacturing jobs across the United States. To accomplish
this epic technical revolution, we integrate our core values into
our everyday actions. Learn more at www.kcftech.com?
Where You Come In:
As a Senior Data Engineer at KCF Technologies, you will design
and implement software and infrastructure to process IIoT data both
in the cloud and at the edge, enabling real-time analysis and
visualization. In this role, you will be expected to understand the
requirements driven by analytics developers, formulate scalable and
performant approaches, and then deliver robust data pipelines.
Experience with the following technologies is required:
Experience with the following technologies is desired:
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework Core
- Azure DevOps
- Design, implement, test, and deploy new software components for
data pipeline services.
- Participate in requirements gathering and testing with data
- Participate in the development of application data services and
background processing services.
- Actively monitor an enterprise IIoT system and propose
improvements for performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Actively participate as a member of a Scrum team.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Mentor junior software developers.
- Participate in the release process of new software.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor and other KCF
Perks & Benefits:
We know it takes competitive benefits and development
opportunities to fuel a team that exhibits our values of Smarts,
Grit, Drive, Autonomy, and Responsibility. At KCF, we provide perks
that are focused on bringing out the best in you:
- Industry leading Medical Insurance - 100% Company Paid for you
and your family
- Company provided Vision and Dental plan
- Competitive compensation plus quarterly bonus
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to 4% KCF match
- Four weeks Paid Time Off, in addition to paid Holidays
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement program and generous travel
- Exciting opportunities for growth and professional
- Hybrid Remote Work Model - "Work from Home, Work from
- Ability to work in one of the most exciting fields in
At KCF, we are an equal opportunity employer. The only things we
require for employment, compensation, advancement and benefits are
performance and a good team attitude. No one will be denied
opportunities or benefits, and no employment decisions will be
made, on the basis of race, religion/creed, national origin,
ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age,
disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job
functions, protected veteran status, medical condition, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, possession of a general
education development certificate ("GED") as compared to a high
school diploma, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal or state laws. KCF complies with applicable state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which KCF has facilities.?
Keywords: KCF Technologies, Eugene , Senior Data Engineer, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!