Pricing Analyst (9793)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
InGenesis is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst to work
remotely with our corporate office located in San Antonio, TX. In
this role, you will provide proposal pricing support for new RFPs /
task orders and will be responsible for tracking and maintaining
contracts and contract modifications for federal, state, and
Apply today and we'll reach out to answer any questions you may
- Analyzes Task Order Proposal Requests (TOPRs).
- Researches and evaluates data.
- Develops cost and pricing strategies, pricing proposals, and
- Provides analysis to ensure the pricing of services stays
competitive in the market.
- Conducts market research and gathers competitive intelligence
to make recommendations regarding pricing policies.
- Maintains historical pricing data on the organization and its
- Reviews and analyzes RFPs to support and steer the pricing
- Develops and prepares pricing proposals with appropriate
supporting data and documentation.
- Coordinates price and cost information with subcontractors,
including pricing instructions, as required for timely submission
of new business proposals.
- Presents fully developed pricing proposals to executive
- Supports audits and participate in cost proposal
- Understands new and existing contracts to provide ongoing
- Track and update operational benchmarks to ensure accurate
- Works closely with and supports the Accounting, Operations, and
Legal departments throughout the pricing process and contract
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to
- Strong research, computer, and analytical skills, including
advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Strong initiative and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities, gather relevant
evidence, and make effective decisions using sound judgment.
- Ability to independently handle multiple projects and tasks in
a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible to sudden changes in priorities and work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written
communication, ability to work and interact well with others, and
ability to develop and maintain positive working
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that
preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not
happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are
motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior
service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages
thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science,
technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions
company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300
clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing
firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare
staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special
need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting
our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.
Keywords: InGenesis, Eugene , Pricing Analyst (9793), Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!