About the Position
SingleStore is incredibly excited to add a passionate customer
advocate to our growing Customer Success team. As one of our first
Customer Success Managers, you will team with our sellers to own
the relationships and delight of SingleStore's strategic and
enterprise customers. You will be responsible for helping your
customers realize huge value from their investments in
Customer success is about developing customer relationships to
ensure their needs will be met, which results in higher customer
loyalty and increased revenue. Customer success takes sales to the
next level. We achieve customer success when our customers realize
the expected value from the use of our product and interaction with
The Customer Success team acts as the voice of the customer to
product management to create the tools and features customers need,
works with Marketing to find the right kinds of leads, partners
with Sales to bring first-tier, high value customers into the
company, and works with the post-sale organization to ensure
onboarding, training and support are working flawlessly so
customers are fully engaged and are getting the value they expect
from their relationship with SingleStore.
As a CSM, the more proactive you are, the bigger your impact
will be. You will use the framework components of onboarding,
retention, expansion and advocacy to take customers through a
positive relationship journey with SingleStore.
We will look to you to develop a network of SingleStore
champions and advocates within your portfolio. Though this is not a
sales job, your network at the customer site will help you uncover
opportunities for expansion, and you will collaborate closely with
the account executives on these. You will be a bridge between the
customers and sellers to our technical teams.
- You are an effective connector and communicator equally
comfortable writing an eloquent e-mail, giving an executive
presentation or running a workflow white-boarding session. You must
be comfortable diving into the details, but know when to keep it
- You have experience working with senior executives at both
large enterprises and growing startups
- You command credibility based on your experience, and the
guidance you provide as you lead customers through the Customer
- You can manage multiple complex customer situations with
world-class project management skills
- You manage and monitor customer support escalation and identify
risks, serving as an internal customer support advocate.
- You understand data and it's value to an organization, are
conversational in the technical aspects of our capabilities, and
can recognize when SingleStore can add value to a customer's
- You are passionate about your customers' success
- During a crisis, you project confidence and put customers at
- You can influence a variety of stakeholders to get the job done
for the customer
- You partner with product management, sharing customer feedback
and your own observations to provide ideas on product feature
- You are able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Client management experience in the tech industry, as a
consultant, or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to connect with customers at all
- Elite problem solving skills
- Ability to empathize with both internal and customer
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Performance based incentives, top-of-market benefits, Wellness
program, Pre-IPO equity, dog-friendly work space, casual work
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can
engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders,
SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens,
embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of
innovation. SingleStore is venture-backed and headquartered in San
Francisco with offices in Portland, Seattle, Boston, Bangalore,
London, Lisbon, and Kyiv. Defining the future starts with The
Database of Now.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we
value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and
with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: SingleStore does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SingleStore employees.
SingleStore is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company
that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.