Nurse Medical Floor
Company: CHI Mercy Health of Roseburg
Posted on: July 11, 2021
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700
care sites across the U. S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U. S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
$38.26 - $58.53
6:45pm - 7:15am
Week 1 Mon, Fri, Sat; Week 2 Sun, Wed, Thu; Week 3 Mon, Fri, Sat;
Week 4 Sun, Wed, Thu
Under the direction of the Clinical Coordinator, the Registered
Nurse performs duties by applying professional nursing theory and
principles, and utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan,
implement and evaluate care given to patients. Works
collaboratively with the interdisciplinary health care team in
providing patient care. Demonstrates clinical, organizational and
communication skills in dealing with patients, families and other
health care workers.
- Observes, collects, and records data related to patient's
biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, and self-care ability, as
well as educational and discharge planning needs.
- Analyzes assessment data to formulate a nursing diagnosis and
to provide the basis for planning timely and effective nursing
- Implements an age appropriate plan of care in conjunction with
the physician, patient, patient's family, and/or significant other,
and other members of the interdisciplinary health care team.
- Documents and utilizes patient data to measure progress toward
attainment of patient outcomes and patient goals.
- Identifies the learning needs of the patient and/or significant
other and initiates measures to meet those needs within the
patient's assessed learning abilities.
- Incorporates patient's individual social, emotional, and
cultural needs into the planning and teaching process.
- Involves patient and significant others in education and
decision making process related to patient's care.
- Administers medication according to hospital
policies/procedures to ensure patient safety.
- Provides for and follows precautions to ensure patient safety
related to fall prevention.
- Ensures that equipment is available, in proper place, and
maintained in working condition.
- Utilizes universal precautions in performing daily work.
Utilizes safety equipment in accordance with hospital policies to
ensure own and co-workers' safety needs.
- Coordinates care given by other disciplines to ensure that the
patient's care needs are met and progress toward goals is
- Current RN license issued by the State of Oregon required.
- Current BLS within 30 days of hire required.
- Knowledge of professional nursing theory, principles, and
practices to provide direct patient care appropriate to population
- Ability to apply nursing theory and principles and carry out
the nursing process.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills in relating to
public and peers.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Keywords: CHI Mercy Health of Roseburg, Eugene , Nurse Medical Floor, Other , ROSEBURG, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!