Leading Insurance Company, AssuredPartners - Alliance
Insurance Group is seeking an Account Coordinator to add to their
Commercial Lines team!
Salary: $40,000 to $42,000 annually
depending on level and years of experience (P&C license
required). Competitive benefits offered.
Location: 941 Oak St, Eugene,
Work Hours: Full-time Monday through
Friday 8:30 AM to 5 PM PST. New hires must be able to come into the
AssuredPartners - Alliance Insurance Group has
Excellent Benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 15 Days PTO
Commercial Account Coordinator Role
The Commercial Lines Insurance Account Coordinator assists the
Account Executive, Account Representative and other department
personnel by processing work associated with insurance accounts.
Including but not limited to, issuing certificates of insurance,
endorsements, data entry, renewal preparation and other tasks by
performing the following duties.
Commercial Account Coordinator
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one
to three years insurance experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Property & Casualty Insurance License required
- Strong problem-solving skills. Intermediate Excel skills a
Commercial Account Coordinator Responsibilities
- Enters accurate client information into system
- Processes change requests, follows up with
carriers as needed, reviews endorsements for accuracy, and
generates accurate invoices. Creates general correspondence to
carriers and clients. Sets up Notice of Cancellations and
Reinstatements. Processes final cancellations. Processes final
audits and sends to insured.
- Issues certificates of insurance and evidence of
- Prepares policies, renewals and other documents
for delivery to insured
- Participates in required continuing professional
- Updates driver/equipment/vehicle schedules and
makes MVR requests if required
- Working knowledge of property and casualty
renewal and sales process and file management
- Participating in departmental meetings as
- Follows Agency procedures with respect to all
essential duties and responsibilities of the job
About AssuredPartners - Alliance Insurance
Representing over 50 carrier experts and more than
$84 million in premiums, Alliance was built on the belief that
our client’s commercial insurance dollars should come back to work
We treat each client transaction as part of a larger, ongoing
relationship. This holistic approach leverages our extensive
carrier-side experience and positive carrier relationships to
effectively manage cost, broaden coverage, customize details, and
minimize exclusions. Acting as your business consultant and
advocate, Alliance is redefining the broker-client relationship in
the 21st century.
In 2016, Alliance Insurance Group became part of
AssuredPartners, Inc. (AP), the 13th largest broker of U.S.
business (as ranked by Business Insurance in the July 2017 Edition,
featuring the “100 Largest Brokers of U.S. Business”).