ADESA Northwest (Eugene) FT Title Clerk
Company: KAR Global
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Schedule: Monday to Friday onsite Day Shift. Enormous
Benefits Package Including but not limited to: Front loaded paid
time off, Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, Company Match 401K,
Stock Options, Mentorship and Career Growth Opportunities,
inclusive community, and a very Strong and Stable Company.Job
Summary: Reporting to the Office Manager, the Title Clerk processes
incoming titles ensuring transferability to buyer in an efficient
and accurate manner. Maintain consistently high standards on
accuracy and efficiency. Must know, practice and ensure that
company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are
followed at all times. Responsibilities and Duties include but are
not limited to the following: Provide excellent customer
- Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous
attention. Notify Office Manager if a challenge arises with a title
that cannot be resolved.
- Handle incoming calls from dealer representatives with title
issues and/or questions.
- Maintain a professional appearance, orderly work environment
and friendly disposition by greeting others.
- Provide prompt and courteous service. Demonstrate friendliness
and greet every customer as they enter and participate at the
- Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner
and advise Office Manager of all serious complaints or
- Receive by comparing the entire VIN number to AMS, MV50's, Lien
Release and any other paperwork that may be attached. Verify the
odometer reading, release of liens, "free and clear" title, line of
ownership is properly documented and that the titles contain no
alteration. Look for announcements in AMS in title management
against the boxes checked on the title or MV50 verify they are
accurate. Ensure titles are delivered to purchasing dealer. File
titles in appropriate location.
- Pull reports, customer worksheets, vehicle inventory and title
absent list at the end of the day on auction day.
- Keep updated notes on outstanding problem titles to assure
issues are resolved in a timely manner.Payment process:
- Process payments for dealers count checks, money orders,
cashier's checks, and provide a receipt.
- Process check payments for dealers.Other:
- Maintain knowledge of DMV laws and regulations as related to
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal
example of attitude and performance.
- Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and
customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property.
Report all incidents to the Manager.
- Practice and promote company Core Values: Integrity, Customer
Care, Innovation, Safety, Teamwork, Employee Welfare, Community
Involvement and Fun.Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- One (1-2) years of title experience at dealership or auction
- Effective customer relations, communication and interpersonal
- Computer skills required.
- Current Driver's License required.
- Must pass a 9 panel (NO testing for THC) drug screen and
background check. Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
They physical activity requirements of the position are Light
Physical Work. Visual acuity requirements include color, depth
perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for
Clerical, Administrative, Machine Operators (including inspection)
- Constant sitting, standing, watching, touching and fingering,
listening, talking, grasping
- Frequent walking, reaching, feeling, kneeling, stooping,
- Occasional pushing, pulling
- Potential running, jumping, yelling or other rapid or forceful
movement in emergency situationsThis position is subject to inside
working conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, and
minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems,
such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with automobile
operations and emissions. Note: This job description in no way
states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by
incumbents in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow
any other job-related instruction or duties requested by an
authorized person. The requirements listed in this document are the
minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities. #ADESAjobs
Keywords: KAR Global, Eugene , ADESA Northwest (Eugene) FT Title Clerk, Other , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!