Soft Count Team Member
Company: Confederated Tribes of Coos, Lower Umpqua, and Siu
Posted on: November 22, 2021
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling and or clerical experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, and detail orientation
- Competent with computers (basic input / output
- Must possess reasonable ability to communicate in English.
- Subject to pre-employment drug testing and criminal history
background check which may include fingerprinting.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Must receive and maintain a valid gaming license from the
Tribal Gaming Commission.
- Indian preference will be observed in the hiring process. JOB
SUMMARY A Soft Count Drop Team Member is responsible for the
efficient count & drop (removal, exchange & collection of cash
boxes found inside all EGM machines) of currency in the Casino and
the accurate accountability of such items. Responsible for
gathering reports/computations and satisfactorily operates all
equipment necessary for their position. Responsible for EGM Ticket
storage and transport for monthly shredding. PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES &
- Assist in the removal, exchange and collection of all EGM
machine cash drop boxes.
- Assist in the counting, verifying and strapping of a high
volume of currency.
- Works very well with others as part of a team.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Able to be held accountable, to a high degree, for accuracy and
thoroughness ensuring the integrity of all transactions &
- Operate and troubleshoot a variety of Soft Count equipment and
technology (computer literate).
- Perform Soft Count Team Member duties in Florence as
- Maintain confidentiality of all Casino operation data.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily
communication and coordination with all departments, including
needed property or service concerns.
- Integrate the Three Rivers brand purpose into all processes,
communications and guest/team member experiences.
- Maintain awareness of, and effectively communicate to other
staff, property-wide/company promotions, events and programs. Keep
fellow team members/guests informed regarding the direction of the
- Ensure that all fellow team members will adhere to and deliver
Superior Guest services striving to exceed our internal and
external guest expectations.
- Provide information and explain Players Club benefits, property
amenities & marketing programs to our guests.
- Ensure living the brand/purpose in all work activities: 'Every
day, we deliver uncommonly kind experiences that connect people to
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Other duties as directed by management. PHYSICAL & MENTAL
- Must be able to stand up to 10 hours at a time.
- Must be able to move up to fifty (50) pounds. WORKING
CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to work in fast paced atmosphere in a confined
- Must be able to work in a smoke-filled environment.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays. Guest
service is the foundation of our success at TRCR, and good
relations between Team Members and guests is essential. In
addition, we operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Therefore,
the following criteria apply to all TRCR Team Members, regardless
of the position they occupy:
- Maintain appearance standards as outlined in TRCR
- Interact with the guests or general public in a courteous,
professional and efficient manner.
- Maintain a good attendance record as outlined in TRCR Handbook.
As outlined in the TRCR Handbook, federal law provides exceptions
under certain circumstances. In all other situations, Team Members
should consider the duties and expectations in this Job Description
to be the 'gold standard' applicable to all work for TRCR. JOB
LOCATION Three Rivers Casino Resort, Florence 5647 Highway 126
Florence, Oregon 97439
Keywords: Confederated Tribes of Coos, Lower Umpqua, and Siu, Eugene , Soft Count Team Member, Other , Florence, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!