Underwriter IV - Remote
Company: Cardinal Financial
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that
focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and
employees-to provide the very best experience. We are genuine and
hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and
intentionally push beyond what is considered "good enough".
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and
expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a
ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
What You Need:
* High school diploma/GED and comparable work experience
* 3 or more years of Mortgage Underwriting with extensive
* FHA, DE and VP LAPP/SAR credentials
* USDA, One Time Close or 203K construction experience
* Down payment assistance and bond experience
* Work independently and in a team environment
* Working knowledge of mortgage related software, learn and
comprehend our proprietary software Octane
* Leadership qualities
What You Will Do:
* Validate automated underwriting findings, asset, income, and
collateral documents while verifying accuracy and completeness.
* Review appraisal to ensure valuation is accurate and value is
* Calculate and review the Net Tangible Benefit in applicable
* Communicate with processors, sales management, or processing
management to ensure all parties are aware of loan status and any
* Ensure you meet daily, weekly and monthly internally specified
requirements surrounding productivity metrics.
* Ensure the loans in your pipeline are being underwritten with
accuracy and within compliance of current agency, investor,
corporate, and RESPA policies.
* Find solutions to challenging scenarios or loan conditions by
working with underwriting or processing colleagues.
* Represent us well by providing excellent customer service when
working with our customers, vendors, members of state and regional
government entities, and other organizations.
* Maintain working knowledge of lending programs, policies,
corporate procedures, and regulatory requirements.
* Demonstrate a commitment to our professional standards,
compliance with all Federal and State policies, and following HMDA
What We Offer:
* Strength, Stability, and Vision.
* Great compensation package.
* Opportunity for career growth
* A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for
* Octane, our engineered proprietary technology that is
transforming the mortgage industry.
* An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your
* Full Benefits, beginning the first day of the month following
your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life,
Disability Insurance, and much more.
* Generous paid time off package that also includes all major
* 401K w/ 50% match - Beginning the 1st of the month following 30
days of employment.
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and
aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures,
perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. The
expected base salary for this position ranges from $85,000 to
$105,000, depending upon experience and skill set.
Keywords: Cardinal Financial, Eugene , Underwriter IV - Remote, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!