Strategic Growth Account Executive - East Coast/North Central
Posted on: May 12, 2022
See yourself at TwilioJoin the team as our next Strategic Growth
Account ExecutiveWho we are & why we're hiringTwilio powers
real-time business communications and data solutions that help
build better applications and customer experiences.Although we're
headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a
globally antiracist company that supports wherever we do business.
We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for
more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth
momentum.About the jobThis position plays a key role in further
growing our business across the US. As a Strategic Growth Account
Executive, you will be responsible for retention, revenue growth,
and identification of new solutions within key existing customer
accounts (1-100 employees) including some of the most successful
startups. -ResponsibilitiesIn this role, you'll:
- Own a named set of Twilio existing customer accounts (ranging
1-100 employees). You will be responsible for revenue growth and
retention, as well as cross-sell of new Twilio use cases and
- Help some of the world's fastest growing startups optimize
their existing Twilio use cases and find new ways for them to
leverage our broader Customer Engagement Platform. -
- Establish a thorough understanding of your named accounts'
business strategy and growth plans to develop, lead, and execute
Twilio sales strategies aligned to your customer's engagement
workflow and business outcomes.
- Strengthen and expand Twilio's relationships within these
customer accounts, including up-leveling our existing relationships
with key C-level sponsors within these customer organizations.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with customers,
leverage cross functional teams to build and execute account plans
and strategies for each target account. -Qualifications -Not all
applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly.
Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we
encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply.
While having "desired" qualifications make for a strong candidate,
we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply.
If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional
path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are
always looking for people who will bring something new to the
- 3+ years of experience solution selling into SMB, Mid-Market or
Commercial segments and a track record of personally selling and
closing complex solutions (Cloud, Saas or CPaas)
- Ideally, you also have experience selling both to a business
and technical audience
- Demonstrated success by overachieving quota on a consistent
- Ability to expand and build new relationships with senior line
of business owners and executive stakeholders to understand and
uncover new opportunities -
- Are comfortable in a high tempo environment with many
priorities and have the ability to effectively manage your own
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experienceDesired:
- You are customer focused, and understand their business from a
- Strong detailed sales process that comes second nature. -
- Proficient in excel and high math aptitude. Data excites you
and drives the conversation.
- Ability to effectively and accurately forecast customer use
- You know the power of partnering. You can leverage technical
resources to achieve value for your customers, while also
maintaining a strong partnership with your broader account team,
including Solutions Engineers, and Customer Success Managers.
-Location -This role will be remote, and based in the East/West
Coast, USA.What We OfferThere are many benefits to working at
Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like
generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a
retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by
location.Twilio thinks big. Do you?We like to solve problems, take
initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new
things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values -
something we call. Additionally, we empower employees to build by
supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.So, if you're
ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the
best version of yourself, apply now!If this role isn't what you're
looking for, .
Keywords: Twilio, Eugene , Strategic Growth Account Executive - East Coast/North Central, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!