Review Program Specialist
Company: WorkSource Oregon
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Does working in the organic community pique your interest? We
want to meet you! We are hiring a Review Program Specialist that is
responsible for performing the administrative review of product
applications, providing support, and assistance throughout the
product review process.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- At least two years of administrative experience including office
- Strong customer service skills.
- Superior written and oral communications skills.
- Willingness to participate in professional development
activities, and ability to acquire new skills and adapt to change
- Work constructively as part of a dynamic team.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to process complex
information and instructions.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, organize
information, complete tasks in a timely fashion, and appropriately
handle confidential business information.
- Familiarity and support with the organic community.
- Familiarity with creating and managing documents using Adobe
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Provide superior customer service, including answering questions
from current and potential suppliers of listed products.
- Perform administrative review of new product applications and
ongoing compliance with product applications and product
- Receive product review applications and set up preliminary
product files in the products database.
- Scan hard copy submissions and save them in appropriate
- Conduct a preliminary review of applications, including
communications with applicants regarding missing information or
- Evaluate compliance with administrative review criteria.
- Monitor deadlines related to the review process.
- Track deadlines for reviews, extensions, missing information, and
- Send deadline reminders and extension letters to suppliers as
- Closeout reviews once the status has been determined.
- Perform final data quality checks on products post-review.
- Send listing information to suppliers post-review.
- Perform close-out procedures for reviews incomplete during the
- Perform close-out procedures for administratively approved
- Oversee the collection of specified fees for non-renewal
- Work with finance staff to manage receipts and credit memos.
- Follow up with suppliers about payments received without
- Manage records related to the product review process, including
ensuring appropriate digital and paper filing.
- Process and track applications awaiting pre-review, and organize
- Assist in preparation and facilitation of Review Panel
- Organize and distribute packets, agendas, and other supporting
materials for Review Panel meetings.
- Finalize and distribute materials after Review Panel
- Ensure that work done is in line with employers' quality
management system, and update. procedures and processes as
- Thoroughly understand and implement administrative policies and
Full-time position with a competitive salary
100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision plan
100% employer-paid life insurance, long term disability, and short
term disability insurance
Generous Paid Time Off
Opportunities for flexible scheduling
Opportunities for training and professional development
Bike-friendly business and support for alternative transportation
Casual, fun work environment
Keywords: WorkSource Oregon, Eugene , Review Program Specialist, Other , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!