Complex Care Coordinator
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. - We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. - Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. - - We create senior well-being
through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared
intention. - These values permeate everything we do. - At
WelbeHealth, you'll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams
to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and
create the never-before-seen!
The WelbeHealth Complex Care Coordinator is part of the central
operations team and is responsible for assisting the Nurse Case
Manager with clinical case appeals, discharge planning and disease
management. The Complex Care Coordinator provides assistance to the
Case Manager in utilization management (such as prospective,
concurrent, and retrospective review) to best meet the specific
healthcare needs of participants and to promote quality and
cost-effective outcomes and appropriate payment for services.
Collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to
promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing assistance to the case manager, faxing, paperwork.
* Creating daily IP and SNF census with all needed information.
* Updating IDT tracker and placing orders.
* Develop relationships to facilitate collaborative communication
with external stakeholders.
* Be legally authorized to practice in position location,
* Only act within the scope of his or her authority to
* Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
* Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company
procedures and information about team members, participants, and
* Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any
required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and
* Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding workload
* Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education.
* Timely completion of all mandated occupational health screenings
* Exercises flexibility in performing assignments as business needs
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Education Required (Minimum level of education): Current MA
Certificate. Preferred MA experience working in the Home
* Certifications/Licenses Required: Valid State Driver's License
with a clean DMV record. Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance
* High School Diploma or Equivalency.
* Minimum of three years' of Medical Assistant experience in a
clinical setting with a frail or elderly population. Experience in
a nursing home or hospital setting preferred.
* Experience as care coordinator required.
* Medical Assistant knowledge and skills necessary to treat frail,
elderly participants and manage complex clinical situations.
* Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a
quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency
* Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in
settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced
* Experience and competency working with people from diverse
backgrounds and cultures.
* Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Eugene , Complex Care Coordinator, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!