Community Assistant - The 515
Company: American Campus Communities
Posted on: August 1, 2022
You're going to love it here. That's not just a promise to our
residents; it's a promise to our employees as well. As passionate
as we are about helping students succeed, we're just as passionate
about creating rewarding careers for our team members. Here you'll
find a hardworking, motivating culture with unlimited potential for
contribution and growth. We are hiring driven students with
entrepreneurial spirits looking to begin their career today!
Our people are our strength, and at American Campus, our Community
Assistants are the primary facilitator in providing our prospective
and current residents with a dynamic and enhanced leasing and
As a part-time Community Assistant, you'll gain valuable work
experience while developing the critical professional skills top
employers want to hire. This is an opportunity to have an impact in
the lives of fellow students and get paid to make a difference.
As a student employee, we will work with your class schedule to
maximize your professional and academic growth. You will work a
structured administrative shift in the apartment leasing office
which may include evenings, weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays.
Here's what your typical day may look like:
* Help students find their home away from home by making
appointments, conducting tours, maintaining show rooms, and
completing marketing follow-up processes needed to secure
* Provide unparalleled customer service and respect for residents
while supporting all American Campus Communities policies and
* Enthusiastically assist with the implementation of off-site
marketing efforts on-campus, in the community, and at special
* Assist with the preparation and administration of Turn, Move-In,
* Work scheduled "Community Assistant On-Call" shifts, which may
include, weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays. These shifts are a
required part of the Community Assistant position and may take
place at any point during the day, evening, and/or overnight.
We are passionate about our work and building community.
* Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and
equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to
intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to
inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic
leadership and embraced by all.
* The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully
invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest
piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given
property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our
* Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed
and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training
purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording
Policy is a condition of employment
Your background and experience needed to excel in this role should
* A high school diploma and diploma in progress from an accredited
college or university
* A desire to develop your leadership, problem solving, and
conflict resolution skills
* The ability to act as customer relations liaison for residents,
prospective residents, and parents
* A desire to impact your community with marketing strategy and
ACC is now hiring - Join us and see just how far your ambition can
advance your career before you even graduate!
Keywords: American Campus Communities, Eugene , Community Assistant - The 515, Other , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!