Learning & Development Specialist
Company: The Pape' Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
PAPE' GROUP, INC. - EUGENE, OR - CORPORATE LEARNING &
DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST: Do you love setting others up for success?
Do you love working and communicating with people? Are you
passionate about writing, creating, and attention to detail? If you
answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you! The
Pape' Group is looking for a highly motivated Learning and
Development Specialist to join their team in Eugene, OR. At Pape',
you can count on us to invest heavily in your career through
training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your
skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent
compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your
family. Come join our team! WHAT YOU'LL DO As the Learning and
Development Specialist, you will work closely with the Training
Manager to develop a wide range of training courses to help Pape'
members succeed in their careers. This will include curriculum
development, course creation, course delivery, along with
performing Learning Management System administration and tracking
all completed training across the Pape' divisions. To thrive in
this job, you must work well in a team, love detail and accuracy,
and have a creative mindset. WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor's Degree Required (preferably in Learning and
Development, Adult Learning or Education)
- Minimum of 3 years of secondary/ graduate/ adult professional
classroom facilitation experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of curriculum design. Must have experience
with skill-based curriculum design.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated success in utilizing various
adult learning systems.
- Experience designing trainings for all age groups.
- Strong public speaking skills with the ability to engage
learners throughout training and learning opportunities.
- Strong planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint,
Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Adobe
Creative Cloud or other eLearning authoring software.
- Experience with Adobe Connect or other virtual instructor-led
- Experience with a Learning Management System, preferably SAP
- Required to travel 25%-50% of the time including overnight.
Starting Compensation: $55,000-65,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance;
Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and
Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online
and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training
- Advancement - Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization
with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape' is a family-owned,
fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000
members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their
stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West
and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice
will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
skills. The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as
such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment
drug test. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: The Pape' Group, Inc., Eugene , Learning & Development Specialist, Other , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!