Shavings Line Operator - Day Shift
Company: Lignetics Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job Type: Full timeShift Schedule: M-F, 6am - 2:30pmSalary:
Possibility of earning up to $21/hour ** Pre-employment background
check and drug screen required.
- Responsible for operating a variety of machinery, primarily
bagging and baler machines, shrink wrapping machines, forklifts,
pallet jacks, and bag sealers.
- Stacking bags on pallets, putting covers on pallets and placing
finished goods in the correct warehouse location.
- Position requires accurate completion of the Bagger production
report, filling pellet sample cups every ton for quality control
information, and tagging pallet with Quality Control tag with
initials, date, ton number, and the shift the pallet was
- Operate machinery in a productive manner using the established
safety guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for assisting other production areas, as
- Move and wrap completed products.
- Assist the Shift Leads to start and stop the pellet mills.
- Communicate any moisture or material problems to Shift
- Use skid steer or front end loader to load feed bin
- Use forklift to move palletized product to put in to
- Perform knife maintenance on the shavings mill, grease the
shavings mills, change and sharpen cutting blades, and perform
light maintenance (troubleshooting, minor repairs, PMs) as
- Communicate with previous or upcoming shift operator on
problems or issues with the shavings mill system
- Maintain a clean workstation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Two to five years manufacturing and production line experience
- Experience operating manufacturing systems highly preferred
(monitoring/control systems, software, etc)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time while completing
- Will need to do some lifting; can be frequently 40 to 70
- Must know how or be able to learn how to operate a
- Regularly required to use hands and fingers, handle or feel and
reach with hands and arms Benefits:
- Annual Bonus
- Monthly target bonus plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- 2 weeks paid time off + 2 floating holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (FSA & HSA options)
- Life insurance, short term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with employer match & immediate vesting
- Employee heating pellet program
- Lignetics SWAG gear to include an annual pair of work boots &
Keywords: Lignetics Inc., Eugene , Shavings Line Operator - Day Shift, Other , Brownsville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!