Project Controls Scheduler - NWG 1600C
Company: North Wind Group
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Location: United States, Remote
Title: Project Controls Scheduler
Schedule (FT/PT): FT
Travel Required: 25%
Clearance: Ability to obtain
North Wind Group companies (North Wind) are small business leaders
in the environmental, engineering, construction, and technical
consulting industries. Our wide-ranging capabilities allow us to
self-perform nearly all aspects of any given work scope, providing
our customers with significant cost savings. North Wind Group is a
government contracting holding entity that includes 16 subsidiary
companies: General Nuclear Operations, North Wind Construction
Services, North Wind Dynamics, North Wind Environmental Consulting
Services, North Wind General Contractors, North Wind, Inc., North
Wind Infrastructure & Technology, North Wind Portage, North Wind
Resource Consulting, North Wind Services, North Wind Site Services,
North Wind Solutions, Portsmouth Mission Alliance, Silver Mountain
Construction, Weldin Construction, and LBYD Engineers, Inc. The
North Wind companies share the same proven corporate infrastructure
that has been in place for more than 20 years. This group of
companies provides significant flexibility and diversity, enabling
us to effectively meet and exceed customer requirements and
Candidates must be able to meet the standards required to obtain
and hold a Secret or Higher US Government Clearance
- Analyze and review request for proposals documents to develop
proposal schedules; defining activities, activity durations, logic,
that interfaces with cost estimates.
- Coordinate and work with cost estimators, capture manager,
engineering, and subcontracts to generate proposal schedule that
align with cost estimate and technical scope
- Review and verify proposal schedules for alignment of:
- Cost estimate for InEight,
- Includes subcontractor schedule,
- Bidding document requirements (i.e. Specs, CLINs, Milestones,
Completion days, etc.).
- Ensure the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures are
structured correctly to ensure the original estimate is converted
correctly to the Project Control system.
- Participate in the proposal red, pink, and green team
- Ensure risk register is incorporated into the scheduling
- Ability to develop proposal schedules based on business lines:
Construction Services, Facility operation & Infrastructure,
Environmental Services, Technical Innovation Services, and
- Ability to develop proposal schedules based on client
requirements: DOE, DOD, USACE, NAVFAC.
- Interface with standard company business systems (Primavera P6,
InEight, True North, Procurement systems, and Deltek
- Perform all assignments in accordance with ES&H, security,
and business practice requirements and policies.
- Performed other duties as assigned
- Extensive knowledge of Project Controls EVMS processes.
- Knowledge of cost estimating software InEight.
- An understanding of different contract types, FFP, FUR, CPFF &
- Knowledge and understating of cost estimating and
- Self-motivated problem solver with excellent analytical
- Ability to maintain professionalism and accuracy while
supporting interruptions in a dynamic working environment.
- Strong and Effective written and verbal communication skills
necessary to communicate with multidisciplinary team members;
ability to effectively present information and respond effectively
and sensitively to questions.
- High degree of sensitivity regarding confidential
- Ability to deliver planning solutions and be part of a healthy,
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and
make decisions, exercise good judgment, work under pressure, work
with minimal supervision and prioritize workload.
- Experience and skills with computer applications, including MS
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time to job sites as
necessary to assist with large fly-wheel proposal schedules.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
Special Skills Training or Certification Required:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) in Finance, Engineering,
Construction, Business, or related field
- Must have at least eight (8) years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience in project controls planning of
projects valued upwards of $500 million - $1 billion
North Wind offers a competitive pay and benefits package to include
health, life, and disability insurance benefits,401(k) with company
match, generous paid leave and tuition reimbursement for eligible
employees. As a company, we are committed to employee wellness,
professional development, and work-life balance.We value safety,
reliability, and commitment to our people! For more information
about our benefits or hiring philosophy, visit theNorth Wind Career
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The nature of those accommodations will be determined on a
case-by-case basis. If you are an individual with a disability and
require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the
application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to
access or use this online application process and need an
alternative method for applying, you may contact our Helpline
+1.208.528.8718 or use theRequest for Reasonable Accommodation
formto get assistance.
North Wind is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic
data, religion, or other legally protected status. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Proof of citizenship will be required as a condition of
Keywords: North Wind Group, Eugene , Project Controls Scheduler - NWG 1600C, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!