Software Developer with Salesforce experience
Company: Cap Diagnostics LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Summary:The Software Developer helps to plan, create, and
develop software applications and utility programs to support
company goals and objectives, enhance the experience of software
users, and optimize the use of current software applications while
planning for future use cases that support growth and objectives.
This role works cross functionally with end users, leadership,
other developers, and third- party consultants to ensure business
requirements are met. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with users and company leadership to understand
user needs; develops initial proposal and design of software to
meet these needs.
- Determines feasibility of proposed application modifications or
design, ensuring the needs and requirements of the user will be met
within time and cost requirements.
- Suggests creative solutions and alternatives when encountering
obstacles, resource constraints, or other risk factors.
- Designs software based on user needs, with both short-term and
long-term objectives in mind.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors or optimize
- Conducts software testing and validation procedures and
- Monitors and assists with software installation; ensures
application operates within established specifications.
- May review, mentor, or oversee the work of computer
programmers, technicians, and/or other developers.
- Gathers and evaluates user feedback and then modifies software
for better usability.
- Designs databases for specific application areas
- Determines required system performance standards and hardware
configurations based on client specifications, budget, security
needs, and other parameters.
- Collaborates with systems analysts, engineers, and programmers
to design systems to support required applications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Required
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to
- Extensive knowledge of coding languages and systems
- Ability to learn new coding languages and technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Support business requirements and deal with all the CRM needs
of the client.
- Provide customized solutions using the Salesforce
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce IDE
- Hands-on experience with different types of tools of Salesforce
- Proficiency in various database scripting languages like MYSQL,
Apex, Native, VisualForce
- Experience in Typescript with mastery in the microservices
- Experience of React.js and its patterns
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors, like SAAS & LESS
- Qualified for developing lightweight, no framework
- A good understanding of real-time messaging systems, like
- Experience in Agile software development, Kanban board, and
Scrum framework Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
- Five years of experience as software developer or engineer
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. PI201966857
Keywords: Cap Diagnostics LLC, Eugene , Software Developer with Salesforce experience, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!