SAS Clinical Programmer
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 17, 2023
SAS CLINICAL PROGRAMMER 100% Remote. Project Description:
- The Contract Senior SAS Programmer is responsible to provide
high level skills of clinical programming support of clinical
projects and regulatory submissions.
- The Senior SAS Programmer is playing a lead role generating and
validating study and/or analysis datasets, tables, listings, and
- The Senior SAS programmer participates in the development of
global data standards, SDTM, ADaM and client's database
- The Senior SAS programmer is responsible for providing
professional expertise and leadership through leading departmental
tasks and taking initiatives in improving clinical programming
processes with focus on SAS Programming.
- Develop and validate SAS programs of datasets.
- Develop and validate SAS programs that create accurate data
displays and outputs.
- Develop and validate SAS programs for integrated datasets from
- Incorporate data in formats other than SAS into SAS
- Providing strong programming support to CDISC based
- Supports Phase I, II, III and IV clinical studies.
- Support requests related to Pre-Clinical, Medical Affairs and
- Participate in project team meetings.
- Responsible for data submission and eCRT preperation according
to regulatory guidelines.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure timely, efficient, and high-quality deliverables in all
- Lead/co-lead clinical programming for a study or for a
- Develop, review, document and perform validation of generic SAS
- Initiate and lead new processes, new methodologies and
operational ideas and re-challenge existing ones to improve the
services provided, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Supervise and support outsourcing activities.
- Miscellaneous activities directed by Management. Required
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Science, Statistics, Information
Technology or equivalent combination of education and related work
- More than 5 years of professional experience in a
pharmaceutical or clinical research setting as a programmer.
- Experience in SDTM and ADaM as applicable, acquainted with
CDISC guidelines and requirements.
- Knowledge of standard Windows programs (Word, Excel, Access,
- In-Depth SAS Programming Knowledge.
- Experience with R-Shiny programming is a plus.
- Understanding of clinical data and pharmaceutical
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a global environment.
- Ability to effectively interact with and influence others
without direct reporting relationships.
- Professional accuracy and integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking.
- Innovation driven and open for a change. This 9+month position
starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with
rate and availability to Bridget: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00430
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Eugene , SAS Clinical Programmer, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...