Manhattan Sr Data Architect
Company: Micasa Global Inc
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Develop and execute strategies to establish data quality
targets, assess data quality, stage, and cleanse data.
- Develop and execute strategy to consolidate customer data from
- Create report on data quality and work with the business to
improve data quality iteratively.
- Execute customer data conversion activities and data validation
- Participate and contribute to finalize business , functional,
and technical requirements.
- Participate and advise the business and product SME in defining
customer match and merge & data ingestion rules, and customer data
- Data architecture as it relates to customer/purchase history
during POS pilot as well as chain rollout phase.
- Participate and advise in the discovery and design sessions to
develop and finalize data integration architecture and CE data
- Provide insight to industry best practices for customer data
- Advise on the content for, and review the output of,
architecture review sessions, functional configuration sessions,
integration design and approach sessions
Keywords: Micasa Global Inc, Eugene , Manhattan Sr Data Architect, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...