Company: Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The Representative works with the Director and Advisory Team to fulfill the FCA Vision, pursue the FCA Mission and live the FCA Values by implementing the ministry plan for the assigned area. In the FCA Sports Environments, the Representative ensures there is a consistent approach to discipleship -- making disciples who make disciples. The Representative is accountable for ensuring that the FCA ministry is conducted according to biblical standards and adheres to FCA policies and procedures.
These responsibilities are critical to the FCA mission and this position plays a vital role in our ministry. FCA expects all functions and responsibilities outlined below to be carried out with a heart surrendered to serving God as a form of worship.
We are looking for a Representative to serve our Collegiate Men's Ministry at the University of Oregon in Eugene, OR. The mission for this Representative is to equip University of Oregon student-athletes and coaches by seeking to build meaningful relationships that may develop into discipleship opportunities. Out of these relationships, you will empower U of O coaches and athletes to live out their calling in the college-athletic arena, and impact our campus for the Kingdom of God. The Representative needs to be able to connect with students from a variety of differing back grounds due to the diversity within the unique culture created by Division 1 athletics.
Outcomes for this position include:
Preferred qualification: Competed at the collegiate level
How To Apply
*** What Applicants Need To Know Before Applying ***
1) to ensure the best experience, please use a computer or laptop rather than a mobile device for this application and onboarding process.
2) create only ONE profile. please do not create multiple profiles using different email addresses. if you're having trouble logging in, please reset your password first, then reach out to FCA's hiring department if necessary.
3) do not use a school email account, a previous work email account, or any other temporary email account. use a permanent personal email account that you will always have access to to create your profile.
4) before applying, be prepared to complete the application process (10-15 minutes) from beginning to end in a single session. any interruptions may cause further delays.
5) be sure to have your cover letter and resume readily available to upload from the computer or laptop you are using.
This position is at-will employment, meaning that either the employee or FCA can discontinue employment at any time, with or without notice and with or without cause. The Position Description does not create a contract (express or implied) or enforceable promise or representation. FCA can modify this Position Description at any time. Additionally, it is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time.
Keywords: Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Eugene , Area Representative, Other , Eugene, Oregon
here to apply!