CNC Machine Operator - SWING
Company: States Industries LLC
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job DescriptionWhy States?
- Start a career where you can be part of a sustainable, local industry that treats their employees like family.
- Have the opportunity to develop a skilled trade that enables you to grow based on your initiative and willingness to learn.
- Get paid bonuses for working to produce quality products safely and efficiently.-States Industries conducts pre-employment drug screenings, including legal medical and recreational marijuana.-SummaryCoordinate with Production Supervisor on parts scheduled to be produced. CNC programming, pre-programming of parts by customer and ensure all quality processes are being followed. Perform various milling and boring operations to component parts using computer generated programs that meet blueprint specifications. Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesTo perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.· Programming of CNC equipment.· Read and interpret blueprints.· Use digital calipers in metric and English measurements.· Observe all safety rules and regulations.· Follow lock out/tag out procedures.· Change out tooling as required.· Follow quality procedure by performing in process checks using the SPC system.· Operator maintenance activities.· General housekeeping of machine and immediate area.· Input data on move tickets and production control forms.· Must support the team in achieving all Safety, Production and Quality goals.· Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor. Education and/or Experience· High school diploma or equivalent.· 12 months experience with CNC equipment.· Blueprint reading experience preferred.· Basic computer skills. Your CareerStates Industries is a fast paced, team oriented manufacturing facility with an abundance of advancement opportunities available for individuals who are seeking to build their careers. Candidates must have good manual dexterity, basic reading, writing and math skills, the ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis, and flexibility to work a variety of shifts including overtime as required.Benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity for advancement
- Education assistance program
- International Fitness membership
- Personal cell phone discount
- Company discounts at local outdoor retailers
- And more!We are a safety conscious, drug free work environment that provides a starting wage of $16.00-$19.00/hour depending on experience, with a $0.40 shift differential for swing and an $0.50 shift differential for weekend days. All current openings are for full-time, permanent employees.**Opportunity for an additional monthly efficiency bonus of up to 10% of your earnings.**To apply today:Please submit your resume to this listing.ORApply on our website at www.statesind.com.We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race/ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by law. For more information, please see the federal government poster, EEO is the Law, which can be viewed at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf Company DescriptionStates Industries LLC is a privately held, hardwood panel producer located in Eugene, Oregon, in the heart of America's wood products manufacturing region for over 50 years. We have established a reputation for innovation by consistently introducing products and processes targeted to improve our customer's capabilities and the value of their products.Each workday at States, more than three hundred individuals bring their skill, ingenuity and dedication to the task of creating and supplying quality, hardwood panel products to North American woodworkers. Millwrights, electricians, press operators, finish line technicians and all of States' employees create a culture that supports and encourages the fulfillment of our customer's requests. States maintains bills-of-material for more than 400,000 constructions and typically adds 10 new ones daily, each to meet a customer's very specific application. No other manufacturer in our industry is more responsive to the specialized needs of woodworking.
Keywords: States Industries LLC, Eugene , CNC Machine Operator - SWING, Other , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!