Emergency Medical Technician
Company: Covid Clinic
Posted on: January 12, 2022
A Day in the Life of Covid Clinic:
Be part of a team that is dedicated to providing accessible testing
- We are seeking Full-Time Emergency Medical Technicians to join
Covid Clinic, the largest Covid testing company in the nation!
- This is a full-time EMT position that administers COVID-19
tests and assists with daily operations at our network of Covid
Clinics. We are dedicated to providing our patients with tests for
COVID-19 and emerging new strains of the virus. We provide not only
innovative testing but stellar customer service and
What are the job requirements?
- Open-full time availability. This includes morning, evening,
weekdays, and weekend
- Must be a fan of the great outdoors! Why? Our sites are
outdoors and operate rain or shine
- Perform COVID-19 testing for the public in a drive up
- Inspect lab specimen labels to ensure correct information is
- Perform tasks needed for proper start-up and close-up
What qualifications are we looking for?
- Have a current EMT State License
- BLS for Healthcare Provider is a plus
- Are in current good health and 'low risk' category of
- Mobility of walking, standing during work shift
- Have a valid driver's license, and reliable transportation
- Be a team player!by Jobble
Keywords: Covid Clinic, Eugene , Emergency Medical Technician, Professions , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!