Posted on: January 15, 2022
Our Company:PharMericaOverview:Join our PharMerica team!
PharMerica is a closed-door pharmacy where you can focus on
fulfilling the pharmaceutical needs of our long-term care and
senior living clients. We offer a non-retail pharmacy environment.
Our organization is in high growth mode, which means advancement
opportunities for individuals who are looking for career
$2000 sign-on/retention bonus!
Pharmacy Technician license required.
Must be available to work Monday through Friday with variable hours
between 8 am and 8pm.
DailyPayFlexible schedulesCompetitive payShift differentialHealth,
dental, vision and life insurance benefitsCompany paid STD and
LTDTuition AssistanceEmployee Discount Program401kPaid-time
offTuition reimbursementNon-retail/Closed-door environment
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer
service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals,
rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other
specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service
excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply
- May be responsible for cleaning and maintaining Sterile
Compounding room and QA as per USP 797 guidelines for a high-risk
pharmacy and state law as directed by supervisor.
- Works under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist,
fills prescriptions and prepares Sterile Compounding according to
standards of quality, customer service, productivity guidelines and
State Board of Pharmacy regulations.
- Knowledge of Long-Term Care and Alere high risk pregnancy
- May be responsible for staging, preparing, filling orders for
residents at long term care facilities.
- Responsible for staging, preparing, filling orders for Alere,
high-risk pregnant women.
- May be responsible for compounding Sterile Compounding orders
and syringes for Alere in a Class 100 clean room including
compounding medications from non-sterile powders as directed by
Pharmacists, IV Supervisor, and/or Director of Pharmacy.
- May be responsible for data entry and to assist pharmacist with
calling nursing home and/or Alere for refill orders.
- Responsible for maintaining, cleaning and accountability of
- Responsible for filing, answering phones, and stocking areas in
the IV department as appropriate and as directed by
- Works with Lead IV Technician in maintaining a clean/safe work
environment, checking equipment for calibration, safety, and
- Responsible for replenishment and maintenance of Emergency Drug
Kits (EDK) provided to Long Term Care Facilities.
- Responsible for communicating with Pharmacist or Supervisor, or
Lead Technician with any concerns regarding USP 797 and
- May be responsible for shipping and tracking Alere packages
through overnight 3rd party logistics company.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months - 1 year of IV pharmacy technician experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Licenses/Certifications: As required by state regulations.About
our Line of Business: PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy
solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the
long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior
living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health
organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one
of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers
unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture,
seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest
hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica,
please visit www.pharmerica.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter,
Keywords: PharMerica, Eugene , INTRAVENOUS TECHNICIAN, Professions , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!