Company: Lignetics Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
DescriptionEquipment Diagnosis and Repair 60%
- Diagnose issues with malfunctioning mechanical/electrical
equipment and complete required repairs
- Perform minor building plumbing, electrical and painting
repairs as needed
- Execute preventive maintenance procedures and assist
maintenance lead/manager in outage planning
- Other accountabilities as requiredEquipment Installation and
- Install and setup of manufacturing equipment
- Lead project planning efforts on installation of new equipment
or major repairs
- Demonstrate expertise in the operation of required hand and
power tools including, but not limited to: drill, saw, torch, and
jacks, as well as ladders, cranes, high lift, and other maintenance
equipmentCommunication and Recordkeeping 10%
- Maintain clear communication with supervisor and with
production regarding equipment status of repair, and release to
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventory by checking
stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment,
parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying
- High School diploma or GED required with vocational training
- Five years mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills at
a Journeyman level in Industrial Plant Maintenance. Five to seven
- Must be familiar with the scope and limitation of the state
licensing requirements in Millwright and Electrical work.
- Limited Maintenance Electrician (LME) card preferred
- Journeyman Millwright card preferred
- PLC knowledge a plus.
- Basic understanding of electrical concepts.
- Project planning/implementation/oversight.
- Experience developing/implementation/managing PM programs
- Must have ability to read blueprints and interpret electrical
and mechanical schematics.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair equipment in a safe and
- Requires experience using all forms of power and hand tools,
welding, forklift and heavy equipment operation.
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to lift up
to 50 lbs occasionally, stand and work for long periods of time,
climb ladders, work at high elevations, and in small, confined
- Annual Bonus
- Pellet purchase program
- 2 weeks paid time off + 2 floating holidays
- Full benefits - Medical, Vision & Dental
- 401k plan with 100% match up to 5% of employee contributions
with 100% immediate vesting
- Lignetics SWAG gear to include an annual pair of work boots &
other PPE Job Type: Full timeShift Schedule: Swing 2pm to 10pm with
flexible availability for coverageSalary: DOE ** Pre-employment
background check and drug screen required.About Lignetics,
Inc.Lignetics, Inc.? offers clean, renewable solutions. We have 30
years of experience innovating? eco-friendly essentials for
everyday life. Lignetics manufactures a variety of consumer brands
in several different categories including wood pellets for home
heating, BBQ pellets for grilling, wood pellets and shavings for
animal bedding, and a wood fiber-based cat litter. Each of our
products have unique features and benefits but are all linked with
a wonderful recycled, renewable, sustainable, and carbon neutral
story. We turn recycled sawdust into value-add, branded consumer
Keywords: Lignetics Inc., Eugene , Millwright, Professions , Brownsville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!