Customer Service Dispatcher
Company: Addcox Heating Center
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 A.M - 4:30 P.M, Full Time
PositionJob Description: Maintain the Service Technicians daily
schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are
completed. Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in.
Maintain the on-call schedule for service technicians. Maintain
customer database with current information. Clear and concise
communications with department managers, employees and company
customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company
schedule and requested lead-times. Provide accounting with
maintenance contract billing information.Required Qualifications
- Advanced customer service skills
- Self-Managed & Driven
- Phone Etiquette
- Ability to multi-task
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required
- Computer skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2+ years related experience and/or training in customer
service, dispatching or project management or equivalent
combination of education and experienceDesired Qualifications for
- Working Knowledge of HVAC Industry
- 3+ years dispatching experience and phone experience
- Advanced level skills using Microsoft Office products and
Dispatching SoftwareDaily Duties:
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Make outbound calls to schedule maintenances.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as calls are
- Create appointments for all service calls.
- Debrief Service Technicians after completion of each call.
- Adjust dispatch schedule throughout the day to accommodate
customers and employees time frames as needed.
- Respond to all service-related messages left overnight.
- Maintain the dispatch schedule.
- Forecast workload for 2 - 5 days out
- Contact customers with a "Parts Pending" status as parts are
received for scheduling.
- Follow up on all pending and recommended work with customer
utilizing the jobs dashboard.
- Maintain maintenance agreements, including billing, scheduling,
and staging of materials, database information, customer hard files
- Help Management with issues as directed.
- Update customer files as information is received.
- Create service contract proposals for new customers
- Maintain on call tech rotation schedule
- Update and Maintain customer history information in
- Assist in preparing paperwork for all warranty repairs.
- Assist with the return of warranty parts
- Maintain service invoices
- Process payments for unpaid invoices
- Happy calls / customer surveys
- Follow-up on uncompleted jobs, non-billable jobs & any other
follow-ups as needed using the Jobs Dashboard
- Manage recurring services and ensure customers are called when
they are owed maintenance
- Ensure the assigned tasks in task management software is being
completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with Warranty and Call Back tracking and claiming.
- Prepare quote repairs professionally and appropriately when
requested or needed.
- Prepare insurance repairs, replace versus repair estimates
using Microsoft Office when needed.
- Other duties as assigned Weekly & Monthly Duties
- Work with Marketing department to send out Maintenance
Reminders & Letters.
- Maintain maintenance database and solicit customers.
- Maintain commercial contracts and schedule maintenance
- Communicate with proper management and supervisors or owners
with commercial contracts for scheduling, invoices or repair
- Assist with KPI Reports and Tracking for certain Key
- Process service requests or orders with parent accounts and 3
rd party insurance companies.
- Follow procedures and protocols for 3 rd party insurance
companies, warranty processing.
- Maintain warranty tracking spreadsheet & database.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Addcox Heating Center, Eugene , Customer Service Dispatcher, Professions , Roseburg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!