Commercial Credit Analyst
Company: (IABA) Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Essential Job Functions:
- Works closely with clients, Relationship Managers and Portfolio
Managers to analyze loan needs and options available to meet client
- Identify and refer clients based on new products and
- Conducts analysis by generating, running and utilizing system
- Prepares credit presentations
- Identifies and offers products and services appropriate for the
client in conjunction with the Relationship Manager.
- Conducts analysis of client personal and business financial
status as well
- Recognizes and mitigates credit and industry risks.
- Analyze and complete term loan reviews portfolio analysis
- Provides exemplary customer service to internal and external
- On-going loan administration, file maintenance and collection
- Ensure regulatory and bank compliance of all loan
- Other duties as assignedAll employees are responsible for
internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties.
Internal Control responsibilities are established in various
policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of
Conduct.Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or other relevant area preferred-
or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of commercial experience or other relevant
- Completes the credit presentation in a timely and accurate
- Demonstrated understanding of cross sell opportunities across
- In-depth understanding of banking and credit administration
- In-depth understanding of personal and business financial
statements and tax returns
- Working knowledge of loan documentation and collateral
- Learning credit structure
- Working knowledge of loan origination, financial spreading, and
other banking software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient research and analysis skills with attention to
- Ability to organize and process multiple projects to assure
timely and accurate completion
- Ability to work independently and collectively within a team
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and
positive attitude with team members and clients.
- Knowledge of other banking services offered by other Lines of
Businesses to identify and offer qualified referrals.Physical and
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate
solutionsValues and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.Notice to Agency and Search
Firm Representatives:We do not accept unsolicited resumes from
agencies and/or search firms. Agencies must obtain advance written
approval from Columbia Bank's Talent Acquisition team to submit
resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed
written requisition contract for service and in response to a
specific job opening. Resumes submitted to any Columbia Bank
employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid
written and signed requisition search agreement, will become the
sole property of Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will not pay a fee to
any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. No employee
outside of Columbia Bank's Talent Acquisition team has the
authority to enter into a requisition search agreement.
Keywords: (IABA) Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis, Eugene , Commercial Credit Analyst, Professions , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!