Company: Pacific Northwest Club Ventures LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description JOB TITLE: Production Lead Level One EMPLOYER:
Elements Health Clubs and Crunch Fitness DEPARTMENT: Sales &
Operations REPORTS TO: General Manager EFFECTIVE DATE: 2/25/2021
SUMMARY: Production Lead Level One – Elements Health
ClubsProduction Lead's will ensure all members receive the highest
quality Service and overall experience in the Fitness Industry.
Production Leads need to demonstrate a competitive mindset through
achievement of financial targets for the club as outlined in the
annual budget, monthly club goals for membership revenue, personal
sales, and monthly scorecard. Accomplishing the previously
mentioned items will be driven by the PL's through leadership,
training, and the development of team members. Thus, driven to
focus on our members needs and goals. The PL's will demonstrate an
aptitude to follow and command all company-wide policies and
initiatives to ensure the integrity of the brand.DUTIES AND
- Trains and develops all Member Service team members on company
guided sales presentations, expectations, assigns goals, and holds
team accountable to meeting goals.
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified
- Maintains and nurtures existing member relationships.
- Responds to all inquiries, and customer service requests in a
timely and professional manner.
- Understands and communicates information regarding membership
sales, company products, services, and policies and procedures to
new and existing members.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of fitness industry
- Continually gathers information on local competition and
prevalent industry and business climate within the region;
communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Ensures that all membership paperwork is complete, accurate,
and approved on time.
- Provides timely and accurate sales statistics as required.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events that impact
- Attends (occasionally may lead) and participates in team
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent, one to two years of
experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience,
with a focus on sales and marketing.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to
individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Excellent problem resolution and presentation sales
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Business Suite, ABC Datatrak, GymSales,
ADP, and any other club system software
- CPR and any other club specific certifications (examples: food
handler, OLCC, tanning). COMPETENCIES:
- Leadership--Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires
and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences
actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives
appropriate recognition to others.
- Managing People--Includes staff in planning, decision-making,
facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for
subordinates' activities; Makes self-available to staff; Provides
regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and
encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal
and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes,
products, and services; Continually works to improve supervisory
- Cost Consciousness--Works within approved budget; Develops and
implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and
revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment;
Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit
the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time;
Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer
feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and
assistance; Meets commitments.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments;
Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals;
Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates
persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard
of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for
own actions; Follows through on commitments. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND
- Frequently/Continually required to sit.
- Frequently/Continually required to utilize hand and finger
- Frequently/Continually required to talk or hear.
- Occasional exposure to bloodborne and airborne pathogens or
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 25 pounds.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities,
or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: Pacific Northwest Club Ventures LLC, Eugene , Production Manager, Professions , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!