IV PHARMACY TECHNICIAN TRAINEE
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Our Company:PharMericaOverview:Pharmacy Technician License Fees:
We've Got You Covered!New hires and current employees are eligible
for reimbursment for license fees as required.
***$3000 sign on bonus/Retention Bonus***Must have Oregon Pharmacy
Tech licenseIV Technician experience of all levels welcome
*Growth and advancement opportunities available such as lead and
Join our PharMerica team! PharMerica is a closed-door pharmacy
where you can focus on fulfilling the pharmaceutical needs of our
long-term care and senior living clients. We offer a non-retail
*Flexible schedule: 4 or 5 day work week with occasional closing
shifts and weekend*
Competitive payDailyPayFlexible schedulesShift differentialEmployee
Referral ProgramHealth, dental, vision and life insurance
benefitsCompany paid STD and LTDEmployee Discount
Program401kPaid-time offTuition reimbursement
Our team at PharMerica promotes a variety of initiatives designed
to enhance the work and personal lives of our employees, celebrate
diversity and improve the communities where we work and live.
If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care, come
join our team!
We are located at 2920 Chad Drive, Eugene -
- May be responsible for cleaning and maintaining Sterile
Compounding room and QA as per USP 797 guidelines for a high-risk
pharmacy and state law as directed by supervisor.
- Works under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist,
fills prescriptions and prepares Sterile Compounding according to
standards of quality, customer service, productivity guidelines and
State Board of Pharmacy regulations.
- Knowledge of Long-Term Care and Alere high risk pregnancy
- May be responsible for staging, preparing, filling orders for
residents at long term care facilities.
- Responsible for staging, preparing, filling orders for Alere,
high-risk pregnant women.
- May be responsible for compounding Sterile Compounding orders
and syringes for Alere in a Class 100 clean room including
compounding medications from non-sterile powders as directed by
Pharmacists, IV Supervisor, and/or Director of Pharmacy.
- May be responsible for data entry and to assist pharmacist with
calling nursing home and/or Alere for refill orders.
- Responsible for maintaining, cleaning and accountability of
- Responsible for filing, answering phones, and stocking areas in
the IV department as appropriate and as directed by
- Works with Lead IV Technician in maintaining a clean/safe work
environment, checking equipment for calibration, safety, and
- Responsible for replenishment and maintenance of Emergency Drug
Kits (EDK) provided to Long Term Care Facilities.
- Responsible for communicating with Pharmacist or Supervisor, or
Lead Technician with any concerns regarding USP 797 and
- May be responsible for shipping and tracking Alere packages
through overnight 3rd party logistics company.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months - 1 year of IV pharmacy technician experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Licenses/Certifications: As required by state regulations.About
our Line of Business: PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy
solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the
long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior
living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health
organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one
of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. PharMerica offers
unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture,
seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest
hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica,
please visit www.pharmerica.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter,
Keywords: PharMerica, Eugene , IV PHARMACY TECHNICIAN TRAINEE, Professions , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!