Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Cabinetworks
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $88,000 - Up to $3,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,470-$1,620 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 213054Overview
- Haul cabinets in dry van trailers.
- Assist with unloading.
- 3-5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within the West. Pay and bonus potential
- Daily pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $3,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $1,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Portland, OR and live in Oregon. Need
CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or
call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonus.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or
inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that
covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing. Diversity, Equality
and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 3000PI191382216
Keywords: Schneider, Eugene , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Cabinetworks, Professions , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!