Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Western 11
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $78,000 - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,110-$1,350 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 200182Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul 95% no-touch freight with dry van trailers.
- Drive within the Western 11 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and mileage pay (practical miles).
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider's Network Pay
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $1,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Familiarity - By staying within the same area, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns you
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do.
- Work-life balance - Enjoy the perfect balance of time spent out
on the road and time spent at home. Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2000PI189403008
Keywords: Schneider, Eugene , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Western 11, Professions , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!