Test Analyst - Functional
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- 8+ years of work experience in Functional testing.
- Good communication skills.
- Expertise in translating business requirements into test
- Analyzing and executing Test cases.
- Problem solving skills including the ability to troubleshoot
and identify problem areas throughout testing.
- Collaborate well with others.
- Expertise in using JIRA.
- Able to analyze data and use testing metrics to highlight
- Experience/Knowledge in Banking domain would be an add on.
Experience in UFT automation would be an add on.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Eugene , Test Analyst - Functional, Professions , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!