Enterprise Architect Supply Chain
Company: Alpha Consulting Corp.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT SUPPLY CHAIN
TEMP to PERM
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent
combination of education and/or experience.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience as an Enterprise architect
in Supply Chain.
- 4-6 years of experience in other technical roles such as
- Demonstrated experience architecting solutions in Supply
- Strong knowledge of data management concepts and
- Strong knowledge of IoT architecture patterns.
- Strong knowledge of security controls and basic security
architecture patterns and practices.
- Proven capabilities to understand the business drivers and
risks, explain complex technical concepts to senior business
leaders as well as the ability to have deep technical discussions
with Solution Architects and technical teams.
- Experience leading technology strategy development, capability
mapping and enterprise architecture roadmaps.
- Experience in defining and managing governance
- Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex
- A comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application,
and system engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with business process and performance
modeling, benchmarking, and financial analysis.
- The ability to "think big and challenge conventional wisdom
regarding technology refresh and hype.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- A demonstrated ability to build consensus among many
- Expert consultative skills at a cross functional
- Experience with multiple Architecture frameworks and project
- Business Acumen: Appreciate and understand the financial
services industry. Prior experience with financial services,
retirement, insurance, or medical records industry highly
- Ability to create rich diagrams and visual presentations in
support of project delivery and strategy work.
- Ability to effectively work in and navigate a matrixed,
- Comfortable operating in a virtual environment with
geographically dispersed teams.
- SAP technology solutions experience is a must.
- CPG experience is required.
- Drive EA activities with a 'business outcome' lens.
- Build and evolve a business technology strategy in Supply Chain
including the strategic roadmap for IT systems.
- Lead development of IT strategies and roadmaps to drive
investments in enterprise capabilities.
- Establish application and technology portfolio management
processes and tools to provide transparency and reduce technical
- Communicate technical roadmaps to align IT priorities with
business partner needs.
- Identify opportunities to digitize business processes and
experience with internal innovation teams.
- Lead architecture governance, technology standards processes
and reference architecture development.
- Evaluate business, information, application, and technology
views of the solutions and identify risks.
- Remain intimate and knowledgeable on cloud technologies and
cloud and hybrid cloud frameworks.
- Monitor new technological advances in application development
and information technologies.
- Partner with business and technology leaders to understand and
translate business objectives into technological
- Define and develop audit and review checklists ensuring
compliance to enterprise standards.
- Define and improve architecture processes and
- Contribute to peer reviews, technical audits, and technology
- Collaborate with and mentor other enterprise and solution
- Partner with product and service vendor partner.
- Functional knowledge of Supply Chain including but not limited
to IBP, Logistics, Manufacturing & R&D.
- Hands on experience architecting solutions in Supply
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Maureen:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02597
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting Corp., Eugene , Enterprise Architect Supply Chain, Professions , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!