Company: HonorVet Technologies
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Job Title: ServiceNow Architect (Discovery & CMDB)
Location: Remote preferred time zones are EST/CST
Duration: 6 months; convert or extension
- Our customer is implementing an enterprise ITSM solution,
- They are in the process of configuring and deploying the
Discovery & CMDB modules. This initiative is current in an early
project phase; this consultant will have the opportunity to stand
up the entire Configuration Management practice of a $25B
- 3 yearsa ---TM experience as an ServiceNow Architect,
specifically leading configuration and implementation of the
Discovery and CMDB Modules.
- Establishing best practices to deploy the ServiceNow Discovery
agent across various endpoints (VMs, laptops, servers) across a
- Establish best practices to deploy the ServiceNow CMDB
- Building integrations of other endpoint discovery tools (i.e.
SCCM, JAMF) that will feed into the CMDB
- Configuring Dashboards, Data Certification and
- 5 yearsa ---TM experience implementing Configuration Management
methodologies and processes.
- Solid experience managing ITIL v3 and v4 practices
- Candidates will need have experience leading implementations of
an enterprise configuration management practice.
- Experience managing major incidents.
- On Call Requirements : candidate must be able to participate in
out-of-hours on-call rotation to support major incidents and
- Responsible for the effective architecture and process
improvements for the CMDB
- Standardize form design and hierarchy, attribute and
- Provide training, support, and guidance to coworkers on
established CMDB processes
- Create and maintain configuration management process and policy
- Track metrics and KPIs related to overall success and
effectiveness of the configuration management program
- Ability to manage major incidents and participate in an
out-of-hours on-call rotation as needed
Keywords: HonorVet Technologies, Eugene , ServiceNow Architect, Professions , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!