Industrial Cleaning Technician
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: From $20 an hourCowlitz Clean Sweep (CCS)
a PNE LLC division is seeking an Industrial Cleaning Technician who
thrives in a fast-paced, team environment and has the ability to
provide exceptional service and skills to our company, clients, and
employees.CCS provides industrial cleaning and spill response to
almost every pulp and paper mill in the Pacific Northwest. We also
service major oil companies and a wide range of manufacturing and
industrial clients. CCS has demonstrated its ability to complete
large and complex industrial cleaning challenges on schedule,
within budget, and in compliance with the most stringent industrial
health & safety programs. No industrial cleaning job is too large
or too small for CCS.*STARTING AT $20.00 / HOUR
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- 18 years and older
- Valid driver license
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team
- Possibility of experiencing confined spaces
- Willing to get dirty and be in wet conditions at times
- Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for
- Preferred - Not required
- Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the
company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding
operations, safety, equipment, emergency response.
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or
any specialized Hydroblasting, vacuum trucks being used on the
- May be required to inspect surface cleaned to ensure
conformance to company and customer expectations.
- Works as a team participant along with the maintenance staff to
ensure the team meets the quality maintenance standards set by the
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Respectfully takes direction from manager.
- Other duties as assigned.BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental & Vision options with low premiums for
employees and eligible dependents
- 401(k) Profit Share Plan with annual company matching
- Life AD&D - Voluntary and Company paid
- Specialty RX programs
- Group AFLAC - Hospital, Critical, Accident and Disability
- Telehealth by Teladoc
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off on accrual basis. After 1 year, you are
frontloaded hours annually.Cowlitz Clean Sweep is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We are a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace. All
new hires are subject to testing in accordance with local, federal,
and state guidelines. For more information about us, please visit:
Keywords: PNE, Eugene , Industrial Cleaning Technician, Professions , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!