Posted on: March 13, 2023
Lead EPM Consultant who will be responsible for designing and
implementing Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud
products and solutions, working as a trusted advisor to our
- Will be a lead full cycle Oracle EPM Cloud Solutions, from
Design to Go-Live with the ability to effectively manage and lead a
team of consultants
- Help design Oracle EPM solutions for our clients to include
documenting requirements and specifications, developing strategies
to solve complex technical challenges and implementing those
solutions to deliver the highest quality system for our
- Communicate proactively with the client with documentation to
guide discussions, to clarify requirements and provide training and
- "Full Service Consultant Has the technical expertise (hands-on
keys) with the functional know-how.
- Identify and research opportunities with existing clients for
follow-on work with current engagements
- Contribute to the development of own and team's technical
- Deliver training to client users and administrators
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of work experience with 3+ years of experience
implementing Oracle EPM Cloud products.
- 5+ years of experience with financial processes such as
planning, forecasting, financial reporting, and financial
- 5+ Years of budgeting & forecasting project experience with a
strong focus on Oracle EPM Cloud (PBCS / EPBCS) and/or Oracle
Hyperion Planning implementations
Keywords: h3-Technologies, Eugene , EPM Consultant, Professions , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...