Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Role: Seeburger Consultant
Contract Duration: 12 Months
As the Seeburger Consultant, you will guide customers on the Seeburger implementation. You will leverage your prior experiences to help plan how to deliver the greatest business value to the customer. You will be responsible for below:
- Architect, plan, implement, document and deliver integration flows between internal and external systems.
- Provide primary support for existing EDI, B2B, MFT and integration processes for internal system landscape and external systems.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing and transmission of EDI transactions with external business partners.
- Identify and initiate resolution of issues related to the transmission of business transactions through corporate middleware
- Work collaboratively with system administrators and subject matter experts in the resolution of integration issues related to SAP modules (SD, FI, MM, HR)
- Ensure comprehensive issue resolution; document, communicate and explain resolution to business users and stakeholders.
- Monitor business applications and systems, document issues, escalate to software vendor or subject matter experts while maintaining communication with business stakeholders
- Log problems and service requests; document issue resolution and create knowledge base articles for future references.
- Implement improvements for a reliable, secure, and robust enterprise integration platform
Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
8+ years of experience in any middleware application positions.
Minimum of 2 years of Seeburger implementation experience. Write, deploy, debug and test code from business specifications using SEEBURGER BIS, BIC MD and BISLINK tools. Working knowledge of SAP business systems.
Solid understanding of integration technologies and communication protocols such as AS2, HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, ALE/EDI, JMS, JDBC, ODBC, SAP, RosettaNet, P2P, RNIF and SLMP.
Working Knowledge of Code list, Global procedures and Map DB..
Strong Experience in Seeburger Business Entity/Process designer.
Expertise in industry messaging standards such as SAP IDOC, X12, PIDX, XML, JSON, WSDL, Delimiter ad Fixed Length.
Expertise in BIC MD and Converter Configuration.
Proactive approach to problem-solving with the ability to identify potential issues from multiple perspectives
Ability to gather business requirements and translate them into functional and technical solutions.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to comfortably operate in an environment with multiple stakeholders at many levels
Ability to work collaboratively and independently for issue troubleshooting and resolution
Ability to deliver results and meet deadlines while prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
Role: Seeburger Consultant
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Eugene , Seeburger Consultant, Professions , Remote, Oregon
here to apply!